The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2004, 03:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default How about a moratorium on "swift boat" posting ?

How about a moratorium on "swift boat" posting on here for a week or so ?

No one on here is going to change their minds and the subject has degenerated into a massive HE SAID / HE SAID / HE SAID pissing contest...

Can you believe the two parties have received almost a BILLION dollars in donations and they still will not discuss in depth what this country will do to deal with all the REAL problems we have !!!!!

Just IMHO

Larry
Old 08-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Doc.2/47

There's a bigger problem than Kerry?
Old 08-29-2004, 03:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yep

Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle,etc, etc, etc,etc, etc,------------I think you get the picture.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 06:15 PM

I agree Larry . This old man has heard about as much verbage on this election to the last until its time to check out.
Old 08-31-2004, 09:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Doc & other honest Veterans...

First-off, please don't get on my case for giving this thread 5 Stars or A Best rating. But, this has to be one of the best displays or ploy disclosures (no doubt inadvertant) of how: "The end justifies the means" crowd, The Clintons, Kennedy, Kerry Party and/or Dems/Libs/Leftists ALWAYS PURPOSEFULLY OPERATE.
Whether worldwide, nationwide or even here on patriotfiles.com, when personal attacks against the opposition no longer work well for the clique and actually turn against The Dems,..."They" just switch gears,...like: "We all just gotsta get along".

Granted, many in The Press/Media and even in Academe daily reinforce and thus perversely give some credence and validity to such lordly superior and/or politically leftist zealots. But, SO WHAT? This is certainly no time to shove Kerry' Vietnam War Exploits and even greater (much longer also) Vietnam War Protestor Exploits under-the-rug,...such as DNC DESPERATELY & QUICKLY NEEDS DONE!!! The People have a right to know EVERYTHING about Rambo War Protestor Kerry,...ESPECIALLY DURING WARTIME.

Besides, if differently good and decent Americans had to for about 4 months and even from The Democrat Convention Foor, be subjected to the vilest character assassinations undermining A Wartime Commander-In-Chief and His entire closest Advisors or Staff, while also demoralizing Our Troops (plus MANY civilians also), which no doubt greatly pleases our many enemies by such treasonable antics,...whats wrong with treating Democrats similarly? Why NOW should one of: "The Darlings of The Press" called; "Kerry", NOW be given the white glove and red-carpet treatment INSTEAD? Just because Walter Cronkite and like might not approve of such fairness in journalistic coverage,...WHO-THE-HELL-CARES?

Damn, both The DNC and Press/Media in general must believe that most of We Americans are just fools, and cannot see past whatever-the-hell "They" are trying to slide or slither past us,...EVEN DURING WARTIME? Absolutely Amazing!

Neil
Old 08-31-2004, 12:13 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Wink

Neil,

I had to chuckle when I saw this request. I thought it an unusual request to make on a political debate forum. We moved just about anything that was controversial in regard to the Vietnam War away from the Vietnam Forum to the Politcal Debate Forum. Now we are being asked to stand down from this controversial subject because....

Pick one:

a. Larry thinks some guy in TN may have given him the finger because of all the Vietnam "crap" (his word not mine) that is going on.What he doesn't realize isI got the same reaction from the sameguy when he passed through Oklahoma and chalked it up to being some cowboy headed to Nashville that can't drive 55.

b. We need to all just get along, Stand in a circle and sing kumbyyahave a zen moment and cast our ballot for the candidate with the brightestaurora around him.

c.The neocons (more on this word later) have come out of acorner marked "silent majority" and found a voice that makes the opposition mighty nervous.

Take comfort Neil this "neocon" (I just realized last night that I "are" one) intends to exercise her first amendment rights moratorium or notifshe so desires.

I just love being me.......

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Doc.2/47

I just love you being you too Sis.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:22 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

"Tanks" Doc

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 09-01-2004, 09:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sis

You Da Girl!!

Your NeoCon Emeritus Scout

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-01-2004, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hal, Arrow, Scout...

Hate to but-into such lovely back-and-forths (not really).

But you all (myself included) just gotsta L-O-O-O-V-E IT when The Dems and/or Master Character Assassinators get some of their most favorite method of campaigning,...shoved right back in their faces. "Their" whinning, moaning and groaning is like music to my ears. Screw that unilateral and Dem one-sided: "Sensitivity" BS.

Still, and even though understandable why DOUBLE STANDARD Dems and their supportive and thus also DOUBLE STANDARD Press/Media would go along with such a stupid: "Moratorium" on debunking Kerry,...WHY-THE-HELL do most all Republican Leaders, Officials or Notables go along with such a Democrat HELPFUL NONSENSE???

Don't Republicans want to win? Do Republicans in general, instead believe it better to be: "Sensitive" and quite; "Civil" to America's nation-dividing, foreign-favoring and devoutly political enemies,...AND LOOOSE? Hey,...fight for Country. This is no time to get whimpy and whoussy, and thusly giving America back to God only knows what, and ESPECIALLY DURING WARTIME? At least,...give The People a fighting chance.

Neil