The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2005, 09:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Slip Of The Lip - Senor?

QUOTE CNN - ?Mexican President Vicente Fox said that Mexican Immigrants in the United States take jobs that not even blacks want to do!?
-----------------------------------------------
Although he says that he regrets this recent ?Slip Of The Lip,? Mexican President, Vicente Fox?s snide little remark about ?Mexican Immigrants In The United States Taking Jobs That Not Even Blacks Want To Do?, was crass, racial, and a slap in the face to Americans of all colors!

How in the Hell would a gent (Fox) who lives pretty damned well in a nation that wreaks of abject poverty, know what jobs any citizen of the United States would be willing to hold down in order to put beans on the table or support his family?

Now add to this the fact that Senor Fox has been sticking his nose into our sovereign business more and more of late (my opinion), and you have got to wonder if we are indeed in the throws of an economic and political invasion of sorts?

And while we are on the subject of butting in, what?s the story with all of that oil (Black Gold, Texas Tea) that the Country of Mexico is producing? Where is the fortune in revenues from this natural resource going - certainly not to the people of that financially strapped Nation! For if the people of Mexico were sharing in this wealth, Mexican Nationals would not have to illegally flood across our borders in order to seek free American medical aid, or to fill those (so-called) menial positions that Fox said ?Even A Black American Would Not Consider!??

Well, not being anything even close to a diplomat, and saying things as I see them, I have but four words for Mr. Fox, those being - ?GO TO HELL SENOR!!? Start taking care of your own financial and social problems ?Mi Amigo? so that the people (in the nation that you were elected to serve) don?t have to flood into the United States seeking a better life! ?The United States, after all, can be a ?Sterling International Friend To Our True Allies?, but never a ?Golden Cornucopia of International Greed!?

Nor should we become a nation that is turned into ?An Open Grab Bag For Vested Foreign Interest - To Dip Into At Will, And Then Take To Their Heels After They Have Exhausted Our Resources! Resources, I Might Add, That Many Of Our Own Citizens Can Not Even Obtain!??

?We The People? deplore the hit and run tactics of those who come here to advance themselves alone! Our Nation has long welcomed those who wish to call it home, but not those who (like Fox?s mind set) seek to dictate immigration policy, employment practices, and most of all, those who seek to increase racial tensions with remarks like those recently attributed to President Vicente Fox of Mexico!

The last that I heard, the people of the United States elect their own president and congress to represent the needs and will of our own citizenry. We will not accept, however, nor will we tolerate, Mexico City attempting to pull the strings in Washington DC!! (These are, of course, but my own personal opinions!)

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2005, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

POINT CLARIFICATION!

There is no bias, bigotry, or prejudice meant in the above piece! I would not care if it were an American faction, a European faction, an Asian faction etc., or even a heard of buffalo that was a danger to the American economy, the American way of life, our sovereign shores, or any other aspect of what generations of Americans have fought and died to create and to preserve - I would fight just as hard to defend the blend that has become the United States, as would you I am sure!

Are we perfect - FAR FROM IT!

Do we need to improve - YOU BET!

Are we the great melting pot - ABSOLUTELY!

Should we allow any foreign entity to dictate policy to our government and ourselves - HELL NO!

Those who would have us believe that we must bow down to international whim and demand, are counter to all that we were established to protect! And although a dialogue with foreign powers can be productive, bending to the dictates of any outsider who can not even control their own livelihood, secure their own borders, feed their own people (even with vast oil reserves to do so with), is absolutely wrong!
-----------------------------------
This is our country, damned it, and it is about time that some within our government act the part!

PROTECT IT (WITHIN THE LAW), OR LOSE IT TO THOSE WHO RESPECT NOT OUR LAWS! " REMEMBER - A MUTE VOICE TRANSLATES INTO A CAPTIVE MENTALITY!" (HRT - 17 May 2005)
------------------------------------

VERITAS (TRUTH)
Old 05-17-2005, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Here we go again, my Friend.
Equivocating actual facts and both historical and daily realities as just merely being: "My opinion". That's just not so.

Mexico normally acts more so like a sovereign nation than The United States of America ever will, since not hindered by Foolish Gringo Political-correctness. Also, and since any display of American Sovereignty is foolishly deemed racist by many Americans THEMSELVES,...what else can one expect? America is Fair Game,...and that's that.

Besides, Mexico has always determined or dictated what MUST or MUST NOT be done regarding Mexican Territory, The Mexican Border and Mexican Nationals,...at least since I can remember.
Unfortunately Rick, that's unarguably a fact of life and/or that ONLY Mexico in the equation knows how to act as a soveriegn nation,...and quite well at that. America simply cannot.

Regardless, and in fairness to The Good Old U.S. of A., Mexico doesn't have to put up with the likes of America's quite silly and asininely nationally-suicidal political-correctness. Plus, Mexico doesn't even have a MCLU (Mexican Civil Liberties Union) to obey.

If so, Mexico ALSO would find it absolutely impossible keeping CRIMINALLY ILLEGAL ALIENS (in the MANY MILLIONS) from invading their country at will,...just like done here in America for many years (the norm).

Just doesn't matter what You, I, or ANY American (even American Presidents) think. Only what Mexicans think, is what truly matters.

Neil

P.S.
How come America's Politicos and Press/Media keep bandying that 10-12 Million figure regarding Criminally Illegal Aliens (pacifyingly renamed: "Illegal IMMIGRANTS") about? It just never seems to change?

Seems to me that about 20 or better years ago,...the figure for our: "Illegal Alien Invasion" through Mexico was already referred to at about 10-12 Million.

So then, today shouldn't a very conservative guesstimate of Criminally Illegal Aliens here in America be 40-50 MILLIONS,...or better? Granted, such honesty isn't politically-correct.
Still, 40-50 MILLIONS certainly seems a logical guesstimate TO ME.

WOW!!!, given SO MANY I hope they're all Tomato Pickers,...and there are no bad guys amongst them???
Old 05-17-2005, 11:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Friend Neil -

Although I am sure that many more than I share some of the same views, I can only respond to my own feelings (ie- MY OPINION)!

Of course, I genuinely appreciate your like backing - you are indeed a friend!

VERITAS
Old 05-17-2005, 12:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If the collective panties are so far up the collective Blacks' buttcrack, why is it that I've never seen Blacks working in the lettuce fields of California, or any other places where migrant workers find employment? Why are the Blacks so upset over a statement made by a foreign country's leader, who is so far removed from reality that nobody should give a rat's behind?

As I learned many years ago, "If you aren't part of the solution, you're still part of the problem." Fox and his ilk are completely part of the problem that might only be solved by a violent revolution.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-18-2005, 04:45 PM

Sad thing about this whole mess is that Fox is absolutely and 100% on the mark with his comment. He's right! The truth hurts doesn't it?