Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post "Swift Boat"

Corsi rejected '9/11 Truther' arguments
Writings have supported commission documentation of terrorist attacks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 18, 2008
10:46 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily
Jerome Corsi, author of the New York Times No. 1 best-seller "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality," has rejected the arguments from "9/11 Truthers" who allege the U.S. government brought about the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

That Corsi supported those theories was an allegation made by the campaign for Barack Obama, the Illinois senator who is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, in a 40-plus-page response to Corsi's book. Obama's campaign staff titled the treatise "Not Fit for Publication," a play on Corsi's earlier best-seller, "Unfit for Command," about John Kerry.

"That the Obama campaign has chosen to portray me as a 9/11 Truther just shows how sloppy and inaccurate the research going into their rebuttal was," said Corsi, a senior staff writer for WND. "Let me make clear that I fully accept and endorse the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission that the Islamic hijackers who flew the airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were the sole cause of the attack."

"There is no credible evidence that the U.S. government had any responsibility in the attack and it is irresponsible to suggest otherwise," he said.

Obama's rebuttal used as evidence for its claim a radio interview in which Corsi discussed a story he was researching concerning the chemical analysis of debris from the Twin Tower collapse.

While Corsi claims in the interview that he intended to publish the story, the WND editorial panel rejected the article, with Corsi's agreement..

"After the review of my draft article by the WND editorial staff, I agreed the piece should be withdrawn," Corsi affirmed.

"As I explained on the radio, I am typically interested in scientific evidence that lies outside the explanation of conventional hypotheses," he continued. "Science advances by rejecting hypotheses, not by establishing hypotheses. In other words, should somebody find convincing scientific evidence that challenges some aspect of any official report, that evidence will not automatically confirm the truth of an alternative hypothesis.

"Put simply, even if we had published the article, all we would have established was that there were some questions yet to be resolved with the government's 9/11 explanation, not that an alternative hypothesis was suddenly correct," he explained

Conversely, Corsi has had published on WND articles supporting the airplanes-into-buildings explanation.

On Feb. 29, WND published an article authored by Corsi that showed a jet vaporized in a scientific test that offered evidence to skeptics who cited lack of debris after the Pentagon crash on 9/11.

"A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon," Corsi began the article.

"After I published that piece, I got a lot of angry mail from 9/11 Truth advocates who were upset," Corsi said.

He also explained why he has appeared on radio shows where the host is known to support 9/11 Truth theories.

"I go on many different types of radio shows, but that doesn't mean I agree with the host or the program on the issues the host supports," Corsi said. "I want to reach the audiences with my message. I'm not on radio shows to endorse or deliver somebody else's message."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=72787

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Banned

HAHAHA you can not trust anything this guy post...
The book in question as been debunked factcheck.org. they are non biased and have shown faults for both candidates. Learn the facts?
Old 08-20-2008, 01:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I don't know where these people come up with this theory.

All you have to do is look at the video footage taken right after the Pentagon impact.

You can see aircraft parts ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Rumsfeld was out there helping people and somebody was filming and talking to him, and you can see a big-ass double wheel assembly right behind where he's standing and working!

What a fantasy!

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 08-20-2008, 03:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

factcheck.org is not and has never been non biased!

Joy

Old 08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned

Your right they never have shut up man come on wake up.