The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2002, 05:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Ultimate Con

What evil lurks in the hearts of man - ?The Sandman Knows!?

?Unbelievable? is the only word that comes to mind when pondering the tissue-paper apology offered up to Kuwait by Saddam (The Sandman) Hussein!

This maniac who tossed babies from incubators, raped the women, and set the oil wells of Kuwait ablaze, has now offered an apology to the people that he attempted to enslave! Of course, the ?Gee I?m Sorryisms? are geared to garner a little solidarity among his Arab neighbors, and nothing more, now that his (Saddam?s) sorry ass is in a sling!

?Hey man, I know I tried to knock you off, but that is all behind us?, has become the order of the day in the Middle East, at least as far a ?So-damned? is concerned! And what?s worse, he expected the people of Kuwait to believe him. Isn?t that sort of like ?Mephistopheles inviting Saint Peter to a Bar-B-Que at the Garden of Eden?? (Ridiculous, Right!!)

Of course, the Kuwaitis don?t have as short a memory as some of those others in the region! But wouldn?t it be grand if a few others within the Middle East also possessed such a long memory? I am sure that if given the chance, Hussein would be quite willing to refresh their gray matter!

Hey Saddam, I understand that Uncle Sam would like to invite you to a cook-out as well-one in which the main course ?Roast Iraqi Goose with Camel Apple Stuffing!? (Think about it for a moment or two!?)

And for the record, and oxymoronic at best, here lurks Hussein promising that his 11,000 page statement to the United Nations is absolute truth, while in the same breath, he is offering the hand of friendship to a race of people (Kuwait) that he attempted to erase from the face of the Earth and rob blind just eleven short years ago! ?So what part of a liar?s word is to be believed??

VERITAS