The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2002, 07:07 AM

Default Wazza

Just caught the news on Bali! Alot of prayers and thoughts are going your way, f'sure! And G. W. better have a few good men and a carrier or two handy if you want them!
Old 10-13-2002, 10:58 AM

Default Beginning to look to me

like Islam has decided to go to war against anyone not of their particular faith. It isn't just the US any more, they're hitting targets everywhere. I think in the end, it's going to be a war against Islam and not just an arab country. Could Islam be the "Forces of Satan" that the Book of Revalations" talks about?
I never put too much credence in any of the Scriptures as anything more than a morality guide, but this is kinda creepy.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Unhappy Radical Muslims ARE

An evil violent bunch of people. The American Muslims are trying to put a cap on that one. But the truth is that Islam was started in violence (just read your history books and it will tell you that). Always been given to violence.

Indonesia is the largest Muslim Nation in the World. Generally moderate to liberal Muslims but the conservative radicals are everywhere. Nasty, Nasty.

Keith

Could be the end times coming.?
Old 10-13-2002, 02:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Well Friends,...

...it should go without saying, in that I hope you're all wrong, even though both history and current events (logic and common sense also), make what you say, believe and conjecture,...to be as close to gospel as it gets.

Still, that so many would hide behind the skirts of Allah to mass-murder non-combattant and/or innocent men, women and children worldwide,...is as sick as it gets.

Regardless, and unless we get over this nonsense of now even being politically-correct and/or overly-sensitive during warfare against fanatically-murderous scum, such certainly doesn't make me feel like a winner. Quite the opposite.

Hey,...maybe if politicos here stopped placing absurd and self-defeating Rules of Engagement for Our Boys, which always favor the enemy,...America might stand a chance? Plus, and since the theory that: "All is fair in love and war" worked so well in WWII(the last time used by America), why not return to using same now? Besides, we've NEVER fought against an enemy that was so naive and stupid that they didn't fight that way .

So, what's wrong with being at least as wordly wise and smart as our enemies? Do we want to win,...or not?? Or, do we just want to please everyone on earth, and show how compassionate and caring We Americans are,...while sliding down-the-tubes?

Neil
Old 10-14-2002, 06:12 AM

Wazza,

My regrets and sympathies to the familes of those killed and injured in Balli. I was tragic and uncalled for and once more the terrorist get innocent to make their statements.

We here in America send our best to our Austrailian Brothers and Sisters. God be with you all.

Fly Is At Half Mast

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-15-2002, 06:27 PM

Your comments and compassion bring a tear to my eye. I thank you sincerely for your heart felt words.
Old 10-15-2002, 06:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Let it be known ...

...as if we don't already, that these bastards are going after everyone of ANY denomination other then their own warped misguided selves now,...
...terrorism takes no shape, or chartable course as we know it, it involves crimes of opportunity, which after little flaws are detected in any security of anywhere/anything, they seek the most damage they can attain while attracting the most media for their "cause"...
...I feel it coming on, as I know a lot of everyone else does also, the gripping of tensions as we as a nation prepare for war,...
...My buddy's brother is a "firearms dealer" , and he tells me today that personal ammo requests have gone up tri fold, and requests for clips are streaming in...
...I think that the public doesn't fully understand how spread out the 'forces of good" are going to be spread out in order to protect their ass in the local mc Donalds,...
... and that the war on terrorism has to be won on a person to person basis as in everyone in this country, and all other FREE, AND GOD BLESSED COUNTRIES" looking out for everyone else's asses...
...lock, and load...

...Wazza, "mate" our thoughts, and prayers go out to you, and your fellow countrymen, and women in this time of grief, we know that your Nation has stood beside ours for many years, and battles, and that we shall stand beside you, and yours...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-16-2002, 06:00 AM

Just found out tonight that your intelligence agencies notified our government that there was iminent danger in the region and that tourists should stay clear of well populated areas especially those frequented by westerners.

Well f*ck me if our government took it on board and decided there was no reason to pass the information on to those travelling to or already in Bali. Apparently US tourists were provided with the information but our duck f**kers wouldn't have the brains.

OR

does the conspiracy theory raise its ugly head????
Old 10-16-2002, 06:09 AM

Wazza,

I heard the same thing last night and a BBC interview this morning with your Chancelor. The CIA did notify them according to reports I've heard. Whether or not the information was sent as a precaution or a warning I don't know.

Let's wait until more details come out then if your right you will have to take them for a ride into the desert.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-16-2002, 07:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Unhappy Wazza

I also heard this. They also said that a warning was given as late as the day before the bombing. I assume that these were passed on through your intelligence agencies. If they're anything like ours sometimes, that's a misnomer. Kinda' like Military Intelligence being an oxymoron. It appears that there were a number of red flags raised prior to 9-11 that went unheeded. My prayers and thoughts go out to the families, friends, and nation of these victims. There were also two Americans that died there, adding to a already long list of Americans to die in this WAR. Now we are allies by blood, Mate.