Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2005, 12:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Exit Strategy"???

"Exit Strategy"???
(June 29, 2005)

Some American career politicos and their hacks and/or myopic propagandists better start distinguishing between the stark realities of warfare and the overwhelmingly politically-purposeful bull prevailing even during wartime,...and before too late.

Our fanatically murderous Islamic Terrorist Enemies NEVER act so stupid and NEVER act so self-defeatingly under any circumstances, nor even during political faction or ruling changes.
Such seriousness and unity in both effort and resolve is truly quite enviable, and especially during wartime.

Then too, the quite different type of politics in America are no longer amusing, entertaining and solely consequential for those gaining power and control. Nowadays, the business as usual underminings and demoralizings (both civilian and military) done merely so as to: "Recapture The White House - AT ANY COST (even lives)" by some Americans,...just won't do during wartime.
Hell, such despicable politics can get us all killed.

Think about it.
Wouldn't only fools insist America have an: "Exit Strategy" for abandoning Iraq? Wouldn't such encourage many unarguably quite united terrorist enemies to stay their quite murderous coarse, and thus achieving total victory over The Forces of Liberty and Freedom in The Middle East? Such would sadly be inevitable.

Wouldn't heeding such fools demanding that a: "Timetable" for exiting Iraq as soon as possible be adhered to,...be just as stupid (intelligence insulting also)?? The newly freed Iraqis would suffer the consequences of such stupidity, and/or a stupidity that only the likes of terrorists or even Sadam Hussein might appreciate.

WOW,...and such forces me wondering. Would same American Fools alluded to and after having their way, then release: "Old Sadam" so that he too might participate in the transition and/or onslaught of The Iraqi People by like-minded dictators? Seems like same American Fools alluded to would actually prefer such an absurdity. Well, at least to me anyway.

Regardless, no politician (Democrat or Republican) can ever rationally justify ANY: "Exit Strategy", ANY;"Timetable" and/or ANY hauling-ass out of Iraq. Doing so would be pretty-damn-stupid and gutless,...at best.

Even more stupidly, would be for Political Fools trying to justify America's haul-assing to the families of those sacrificed, murdered or assassinated by terrorist scum in Pennsylvania, at The Pentagon, at The Twin Towers, in Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and in many other parts of The World.

Besides,...an: "Exit Strategy" IS ONLY FOR LOOSERS.
So then,...why do You Fools so insult ALL Americans like that?
The only actual LOOSERS in America,...are You Fools.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2005, 01:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A quick review of history will probably fail to produce any person of any political stature calling for an exit strategy during WWII. Or go back many more decades, and consider if some limp-wristed Yankee politician would have suggested to President Lincoln (BTW, did I tell you that he was the first great Republican president?) that he needed to proposed an exit strategy, as the Yankees were getting their collective asses kicked early in the Civil War (now ain't that a quaint oxymoron?).

Exit strategies are proposed by gutless wonders who, not coincedentally, are brainless as well.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-29-2005, 01:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

"Exit Strategy"...

There is one.

It just doesn't start to take effect until the war is over.

So, they want an "Exit Strategy" and a "Timetable"?

Help end the war by defeating the enemy.

Simple, eh?
Old 06-30-2005, 01:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue...

"Simple"??????????????????

Sure it's: "Simple" for YOU, ME and ALL OTHER Patriotic Americans not obsessed with: "Recapturing The White House - ANYWAY POSSIBLE & AT ANY COST". Kill the bastards first, better, and before they can kill us,...and preferably abroad or overseas.

But there lies the rub (re. "Recapture The White House"), and why so many underminings (even during wartime) perpetually and continually go on daily.
Would that such fools had some solutions or better ways of fighting and killing terrorists INSTEAD,...and FOR-A-CHANGE?

Their "Chamberlain"-like or UN style broken record is getting downright annoying. And besides, about half the people at The United Nations despise Americans, can't be trusted by Americans, and many of same (honest ones only) actually hate our guts.
Some that say they don't,...just aren't very honest.

Neil
Old 06-30-2005, 05:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The WWI exit strategy came in the form of a song according to the history books. Something like ?Over there, over there, and we wont be back til it?s over, over there.
I wouldn?t be a bit surprised to find that Palosi gets mysterious flowers from the mid-east simply stating ?you go girl?. No one in the world could possibly be as dumb and gullable as that Lady so maybe she is just firing for the grins of it and looking for political traction. Who knows. :cd:

Scamp
Old 06-30-2005, 11:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Seascamp The WWI exit strategy came in the form of a song according to the history books. Something like ?Over there, over there, and we wont be back til it?s over, over there.
I wouldn?t be a bit surprised to find that Palosi gets mysterious flowers from the mid-east simply stating ?you go girl?. No one in the world could possibly be as dumb and gullable as that Lady so maybe she is just firing for the grins of it and looking for political traction. Who knows. :cd:

Scamp
I'm thinking maybe their party has got a bad dose of the "ISM"?

I
SELF
ME

They want that White House SOOOOOOOOOOO bad, they can think of n o t h i n g else.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Re: "Mysterious flowers"?

Are you alluding to Poppies(?) or type flowers which help foolish and nationally-suicidal types like Palosi to usually remain in their quite mindless and/or euphoric political state,...and even during wartime?

If so,...then her babblings might at least be somewhat excused by some? Regardless, NOT BY ME. Don't think highly of any whacked-out politicians, and especially when incessantly babbling undermining nonsenses about America's Safety, Security and very Survival,...while propagating that all Democrat Absurdities or historical failures must be followed and repeated, and as if the only way of doing things right (actually wrong and quite stupid).

Yeah sure.
Truman showed us how to resolve things once and for all in NOW WORSE THAN EVER Korea.
Johnson showed us how to best fight The North Vietnamese.
Carter showed us how to best handle The Iranians.
Clinton showed us how to best fight at the: "Black Hawk Down" Battle of Mogadishu and against The Warlords of Somalia in general.

Hey,...don't believe me that Democrats and their intransigent foreigner-favoring and appeasing ideologies are about as suited for warfare, as are any other like-minded ACLU members and/or War Protestor types?
Then,...just ask some Rangers having survived America's Politically-correct and/or Democrat Rule while in Somalia.

I'm sure that such brave and couragious Unit, Honor, Duty, Country types will set you (no doubt others also) straight.

Neil
Old 07-01-2005, 08:46 PM

"Exit Strategy?" Pull out now and the Government of Iran will take over. The new president there is one of the 1979 terrorists who took over the US Embassy. Iran is waiting for us to beat feet just like we did in Vietnam. The Democratic National Comittee through the national press is setting the stage for such a dastardly move.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Murph...

That's the good part (re. "Iran")
One of the bad parts if fools have their way and we haul-ass out of Iraq,...is that Iraq would then become just another LARGE training area and staging ground for fanatical muslim terrorists worldwide, whose main avowed intent is killing Americans, America's Friends, and most all and everything that America stands for. Tougher still, for The Iraqi People.
Sad, but true.

Neil
Old 07-02-2005, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

One thing the Liberals and I almost agree about is that the confrontation in Iraq is all about oil. In my context if we let the Islamic radicals/fundamentalists grab hold and control that level of wealth we have just magnified our peril by orders of magnitude. During Saddam?s era the French National Oil company, ELF, controlled the oil spigot and for the life of me I don?t see where that improved to lot of the Iraqi people one iota. Fact is great wealth poured into Europe and into the corrupt coffers of the UN in spite of the desperate needs of the Iraqi people. Personally I could give a fig less what operating company from what country operates the Iraqi Oil fields so long as the revenue flow is used to build the Iraqi infrastructure that is of true benefit to the people. That will be a win and if that flow is transparent the day will be won. I see that as a big action item for all concerned parties. One level down and if we get into the murky aspects of it all, you can bet your buns Saudi Arabia is the prime sponsor of the bloody insurgency for they full well know the power of petro-bucks and what will happen to their global jihad if they can?t control the flow of revenue within Iraq. And control means stopping revenue flow if that is what it takes. Witness the pipelines being blown up as fast as they are repaired, same with power plants, distribution grids, etc.

As to Rep. Nancy Palosi, well shuckens. She represents the 8th Congressional District which is San Francisco and Yurba Buena Island/Treasure Island and dats it. She would be out of a job in a flash if she did other than represent the exceptionally narrow and monolithic views of San Franciscans. She is on the horns of a dilemma for there is absolutely no way the orthodoxy of San Francisco can play at the national level and she can?t stop playing that card and keep her job. Besides that, San Francisco can?t even continue to support their own orthodoxy because people are voting with their feet and leaving. Child population is plummeting and the general city population is falling as well, an interesting but unintended consequence I?d say. My guess is that she knows damn well what a total burden it is to have but one arrow in the quiver and be in a totally uni-polar, narrow mode on all things under the sun. If nothing else, she is a bucoup smart Lady and knows the score but is forced to run on a very narrow gauge track hauling a cargo of totally dumb, irrelevant stuff.

Scamp