The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2020, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Spirit

5-12-2020

After just going through the heart-wrenching chore of trying to see to my ninety-seven year old (deceased) mother’s final requests, I once again began to realize that even though there are a “Great Many” good and caring people out there (people with magnificent consciences), there are still a few creatures who would steal the gold-fillings out of a dying-man’s mouth – unfortunate, but true (opinion)!

As a matter of fact, the wreckage of my mother’s meager apartment was scattered all over the floor in every imaginable direction when we arrived to close out her place, leaving me genuinely perplexed as to how anyone would risk their immortal soul, and this just to steal but a handful of pilfered collectibles and personal junk?

“But at least the task is now done and I noted that while we were closing out her former apartment, a few of the neighbors were even timidly peering out from behind their own semi-closed curtain blinds – amazing!!”

*In closing, let me say that I, (like most of you out there, I am sure), have been closely following the current “State of The Economy” and “The President’s” attempts to jump-start “Our Own Nation!” Now wouldn’t it be grand if he could also find a way to jump start the honesty of some of those creatures who find it necessary to slither into a feeding frenzy whenever their conscience comes into direct conflict with those values that differentiate mankind from the voracious beasts of the jungle?

But Then What The Heck - There Are Still Some People Out There Who Claim That Hades Still Isn’t Half Full - “And Now, I Too Totally Believe it!!”

Hardcore
Old 05-12-2020, 10:53 AM

Unhappy

Get a lawyer and sue the land-lord. That's incredible and just plain not right! Make a police report and if she's a renter I take it she didn't have renters insurance? But the security of her place should be something the landlord is also responsible for unless its so stated in her lease? God HC I feel bad for you and your Mother. Did they break down the door or just crash through it? Did the police write up a report of the destruction and theft? Someone had to see whomever did this nasty deed!

Sorry to hear this HC -

Boats (Wayne)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote