The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-29-2004, 01:28 AM

Default Contributions needed

Dear friends,

We have the distinguished honor of being on a committee for raising five million dollars for placing a statue of George W. Bush in the Hall of Fame in Washington, DC.

This committee was in a quandry where to place the statue. It was not wise to place it beside a statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, nor beside Richard Nixon, who never told the truth, since George W. Bush could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and upon arriving did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on borrowed money.

Over 5,000 years ago, Moses said to the Children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 5.000 years later, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, light up a camel - this IS the Promised Land".

Now George W. Bush is stealing your shovels, kicking your asses, raising the price of camels and mortgaging the Promised Land. If you are one of the fortunate people who has any money left after paying taxes, we will expect a generous donation as a contribution to this worthwhile project.

Respectfully yours,

I.M. Dunn
Secretary
Bush Statue Committee

P.S. It is said that President Bush is considering changing the Republican Party Emblem from an Elephant to a Condom, because it stands for inflation, protects a bunch of pricks, halts production, and gives a false sense of security while being screwed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2004, 08:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I got a whole lotta money with pictures of Jefferson Davis that I've been hoarding for just such an occaision.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

If'n folks would direct this message at Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and freres... then I'd vote for it.

Stick with the CINC in time of war... and besides, he's a helluva a decent man.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote