The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-20-2008, 11:49 PM

Distinctions
Staff 
Angry Radical Left domestic terrorist coming to my town

Those of you into counter-protesting and standing up for the country may want to read this. If you live close to the Grand Forks, ND area, you might want to note that my university's chapter of Students for a Democratic Society is hosting Bill Ayers on April 3 on campus. I found this out, as one of my conservative friends and I were briefly checking out the neo-hippie gaggle of anti-war protesters at their last talk today where they mentioned Ayers coming to campus. For those of you who were around in the early 1970s, you may remember the bombings attributed to Ayers and his Weather Underground, including bombing the Capitol, the Pentagon, and NYC Police HQ. This man is a traitor and a terrorist and I want to get as many people together to stand up to him and defeat him in the arena of ideas. If you attended the University of North Dakota, I would encourage you to contact the school and express your displeasure with them over allowing Ayers. Unfortunately, we screwed up, as prosecutorial misconduct prevented the nation in successfully punishing him when he turned himself in in 1981. Ayers is now a Prof. of Education at the U. of Illinois Chicago. I am going to do my best to expose this man and fight his radicalism and if you want to help me, let me know. When I find out more about time and place I will let you know.

Dan

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links