The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2006, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Lets Not Forget Tomorrow--The Fifth Anniversary of September 11, 2001:

I hope that all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters join me in remembering the Fifth Anniversary of September 11, 2001. Like December 7, 1941, it will remain a dark day in our country's history but a day that brought all Americans together, as we have not been since Pearl Harbor.

Please fly the American Flag on your home or apartment and if possible please wear some form of Red White and Blue as part of your clothing tomorrow. Lets show the people that wish to destroy the United States, and everything it stands for, that WE CAN NOT BE BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION by terrorist acts.

Also please remember, and pray for, our Military Members that are still serving IN HARMS WAY to preserve everything that America stands for. And to insure that another December 7 or September 11 never happens again.

Lastly do you still remember just where you were, and what you were doing, when you first heard the news of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon? As for me, I contacted my Air Force Reserve Unit to learn if there were any orders to report for Active Duty. I was told that I would be contacted again when the Unit got further orders. That call then came about one week later and I found myself on Active Duty again for one year.

To all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters I again wish you a big: WELCOME HOME:

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links