The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2009, 03:34 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called a captain's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "These 3 SEALS are even GUTSIER than usual".

Naturally wishing all here The Greatest & Happiest of Thanksgivings aside,...let's all give warranted credit where credit is due. Those Bravest & Most Courageous of: "Anchor Crankers" and/or guarantors of Thangiving Days, could have quite easily taken the easy way out.

After all, a Naval: "Captains Mass" is equivalent to Army's standard & internal Company Punishment and/or pretty-much slap-on-the-wrist by an; "Article 15" baracks type punishment.

Apparently these quite asininely accused SEALS decided that the Political Correct (epitome of an oxymoron) Dictates having ALSO become quite despicably standard in The U.S. Military, would ALSO need exposing to The American People. Only a Court Martial would do such.

In a Court Martial it would be publicly exposed that the well being of captured Muslim Terrorist Mass-Murderers are MUCH MORE concerned about by America's Rulers,...than any concern about: "America's Finest" of whatever Branch WARTIME Serving In.

The too, our currently dictatorial lords & ladies no doubt would not like The Public knowing & realizing that SOLELY captured Foreign Muslim Terrorist Killers are FOOLISHLY accorded the American Citizenry's Constitutional Rights, Privileges & Adjudications. The U.S. Military ARE NOT. Makes all known dictating such nonsense appear as Idiotic Fools

When one Joins (or is Drafted) The U.S. Military of whatever Branch & swears & signs on the dotted line, all Constitutional Rights are taken away. The only rights or recourse Military Personnel then have,...are governed under The USCMJ and/or United States Code of Military Justice.

Whatever, there's some pretty-sick-nationally-suicidal s--- NOW being dictated in This Good Old US of A.

AMAZINGLY!!!,...Fanatical Islamic Mass-Murderers captured abroad in combat are gifted all American Citizenry's Rights & Privileges. Whereas: "America's Finest" are ALWAYS Lordly DENIED such.
Go figure????????????????

Sure hope all Amateur Civilian Warlords either wake or sober up & read The U.S. Constitution?
MANY Brave & Courageous United States Combat Troops...deserve at least that.

America's Pompous Lords & Ladies re-reading Their Oaths to The American People,...couldn't hurt either. Don't you think?

Neil
Old 12-01-2009, 08:10 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow DT-Seal Association Announcement by Jack Lynch President UDT-SEAL Association

DT-SEAL Association Announcement
Jack Lynch
President,
UDT-SEAL Association

Members and Friends of the UDT-SEAL Community,

After much internet conversation and concern for our accused Navy SEALs, I would like to let you know what is actually fact and not hearsay. I would also send thanks to those of you who displayed patients and some sanity although very concerned about our accused Navy SEALs. I want you to know that your concerns are the same as mine. With the way this was brought forth by the news media, they once again failed the American people and our community. I was personally outraged the same as all of you.

After speaking with our Naval Special Warfare Senior Leadership I can assure you these are facts not assumptions. This will not provide what exactly happened for two reasons, one, I was not given all the details. Two, due to the sensitivity of information necessary to successfully defend our SEALs.

Here are some facts I can share with you of what I do know and believe:

The charges or accusations against our Navy SEALs were not made from within our SEAL community. They came from outside our Naval Special Warfare Community.

When the SEALs were presented with the situation of going to Captains Mast for these charges, they declined NJP. The reason they declined going to Captains Mast is the SEALs did not want to be judged by those outside of our SEAL community.

Our SEALs made the choice for a Court Marshall instead. The SEALs believe this would assure the representation necessary to prove their innocence.

At no time did NSW have any control over these accusations or events other than providing advice or guidance to our SEALs.

Our Naval Special Warfare Community Senior Leaderships is determined to protect our SEALs from these accusations or charges. Be assured they are extremely committed in supporting our SEALs efforts in proving their innocence.

This was not the choice of our Naval Special Warfare community, but something that was injected externally and now require them to deal with this situation.

Now that this Court Marshall is in place it must be followed through to prove our SEALs are in fact cleared of any wrong doing at all. If the Court Marshal were to just go away, there would always be doubt in some folks minds that we are hiding something. This could be a media fiasco no one needs. There is no choice but to go forward.

Now this is me speaking, I do know from a very reliable investigation source that someone in the Navy's Master at Arm community made these accusations, and the integrity of the chain of custody of the prisoner is at question. There is extenuating circumstances that indicate there is questionable evidence in some of the accusations made. This evidence will come out in a Court Marshal that might not have come out in a Captains Mast in favor of our SEALs.

So, the hard side of this is it's going to cost our SEALs money, a large sum of money to prove their innocence. This is something everyone can help with but we need to be smart and make it fool proof prior to establishing any effort to help. There are some unscrupulous individuals that will take advantage of this and say they are raising money for our SEALs and pocket that money. Once this is organized I'll let you know. Our hopes are that we will have only one fund established that will be specifically for this effort alone. More on this later.

If any further information comes my way I will provide this at a later time. I will not send any information forward that is not fact. Please keep the rumors on the grapevine to a minimum.

Let us move forward cautiously in a positive way in support of our SEALs as the TEAM we are and always have been. Let the world know we are the Silent Professionals that get the job done at all cost and we are collectively all in support of our guys in this effort.

Looking forward,

Jack Lynch
President,
UDT-SEAL Association

Announcement found here:

http://navyseals.com/forums/showthre...=163152&page=5

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I watched O'Reilly and his lawyers analyze the case. It basically is the terrorists word against the SEALs' Word. They all thought it would get thrown out because there is no way the terrorist can back his story. It shouldn't have even gone this far. Whoever is pushing the non judicial punishment is totally out of line. He should be written up himself for incompetence not the SEALs. When will this stupidity ever end. Acting upon a terrorist's unproven complaint is incompetence.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

http://www.supporttheseals.com/

Old 12-07-2009, 06:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Cease and Desist The Prosecution of 3 Navy Seals 11788 Signatures

Cease and Desist The Prosecution of 3 Navy Seals
11788 Signatures

Published by Angela on Dec 02, 2009
Category: Justice
Region: United States of America
Target: virginia and new york judicial system & legislators
Background (Preamble):
Violation of FM 27-1

We the people feel as a collective that known terrorist Ahmed Hashim Abed injured himself after resisting arrest.

A person may not use physical force to resist a lawful arrest by a police/military officer who is known or reasonably appears to be a peace officer.

Resisting an arrest is a misdemeanor. Resisting arrest typically involves an arrestee physically struggling with an officer as he tries to place on handcuffs, or when the arrestee struggles as he is being placed in a patrol car or jail cell.

Petition:
Cease and Desist any and all charges brought against the United States Navy Seals Listed Below.

We the people feel as a collective that known terrorist Ahmed Hashim Abed injured himself after resisting arrest.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for wilfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation

A person may not use physical force to resist a lawful arrest by a police/militery officer who is known or reasonably appears to be a peace officer. Resisting an arrest is a misdemeanor. Resisting arrest typically involves an arrestee physically struggling with an officer as he tries to place on handcuffs, or when the arrestee struggles as he is being placed in a patrol car or jail cell.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Joy,...

Check-check. Signed the petition.

Neil
Old 12-07-2009, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I signed it and commented on the whole ridiculous situation. If they have a petition to bring charges against the asshat who brought the initial charges, I'll sign that, too.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Father of Navy SEAL Decries Son’s Prosecution for Allegedly Punching Terror Suspect

Father of Navy SEAL Decries Son’s Prosecution for Allegedly Punching Terror Suspect
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

U.S. Navy Seals in training (Courtesy of U S Department of the Navy)
Norfolk, Va. (CNSNews.com) – Marty McCabe traveled from his home in Las Vegas, Nev., to participate in a rally outside the Norfolk Naval Station in Virginia on Monday morning. More than a political cause, McCabe was here to support his son, Matthew Vernon McCabe, a Navy SEAL facing special court martial for allegedly punching a terror suspect in the mid-section.

“We can’t send these guys into harm’s way to get the highest profile terrorists and then have them come back here and fight the system,” Marty McCabe told CNSNews.com.

McCabe’s son was charged with striking the terror suspect and making a false statement about it, while two other SEALs were also charged with lying about it and failing to protect the terror suspect.

Matthew McCabe deferred his plea during his arraignment on Monday. Another SEAL, Julio Antonio Huertas Jr., pleaded innocent.

The terror suspect who accused the SEAL of punching him in the mid-section is Ahmed Hashim Abed, alleged architect of the murder of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah, Iraq in 2004. The bodies of the four Americans were burned and hanged from a bridge.

By 7 a.m. on Monday more than a dozen people were holding signs outside the front gate of the naval base as passing cars honked in support for the three Navy SEALs.

“They’ve been tracking this guy [Abed] since 2004,” Marty McCabe said. “There was no collateral damage. No shots fired. It is absurd to think they would do anything to him. These guys are pros. If they wanted to do something to him, they would have done it during the capture.”

The three SEALS are McCabe, 24; Huertas, 28; and Jonathon Elliott Keefe, 25. Keefe’s arraignment was continued.

U.S. Department of the Navy Seal
“I couldn’t be more proud of my son,” Marty McCabe said. “These guys never know when their next mission will be their last. They didn’t even get a handshake when they came back. They fight the enemy over there and come home and fight the system here.”

McCabe was charged with assault, dereliction of duty, and making a false official statement. The judge, Capt. Moira Modzelewski, set McCabe’s trial for Jan. 19, 2010. Huertas is charged with impeding an investigation, dereliction of duty and making a false official statement. The same judge, Modzelewski, set his trial date for Jan. 11, 2010. While Keefe’s arraignment was continued, he is charged with dereliction of duty and making a false official statement.

The crowd outside the gate reached close to 100 people at one point but dropped down to about 50 before 11 a.m. Still, the honking of horns continued throughout the rally, which ended at about noon, sounding almost like a parade outside the Navy base’s front gate.

People carried signs saying, “You fight for us, now we fight for you,” “Honk for Our SEALs,” “Condemn the Terrorists, Not the SEALs,” and “Is This America?”

“I can’t believe the way political correctness has intertwined itself like a snake into our military,” Dawn West, a Norfolk realtor and one of the organizers of the rally outside the front gate, told CNSNews.com. “What these gentlemen did, if they did it, does not warrant court martial. That terrorist is lucky to be alive after what he did to the Blackwater guys.”

The mother of one of the Blackwater victims, Donna Zovka of Cleveland, Ohio, said she felt some closure at the capture of the man responsible for the murder of her 32-year-old son Jerry Zovka, but she felt she had to show her support for his captors.

“I am very grateful to these three Navy SEALs,” Donna Zovka told CNSNews.com. “I am hopeful for them. In my heart of hearts, I know they will overcome this and win.”

People from Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, and Maryland were all attending, said Josh Irving of Fort Worth, Texas, who organized the rally through his Facebook page.

“Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was just reading articles and read about these guys and my blood started boiling,” Irving told CNSNews.com. “I just lit a fire on Facebook and it took off.”

Shirley Boerstler came from Washington, N.C. to attend the rally.

“They shouldn’t be prosecuted,” Boerstler told CNSNews.com. “Navy SEALs are here to protect us and that’s what they were doing.”
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/58172

Old 12-08-2009, 05:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The Person deserving to be court martialed is CPT Modzelewski. Pure stupidity. I can't believe it is happening.

Keith