The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2005, 09:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Selective Compliance In Government

If a common man (or woman) lies in a court of law - see what happens to them?!

Now perjure yourself, and in the process violate a Supreme Court Ruling, and I guarantee you that won?t breath the air of freedom for many years to come - unless, of course, you are an insider within a system that thrives upon selective compliance!!

Such is apparently the case as concerns elements of the Veterans Administration, as this blatant lie is not just a matter of opinion or conjecture, but rather a matter of record that is backed up with hard copy! The proof of this lie (or series there of), can be verified beyond any shadow of a doubt through certified documentation, messages on answering machines, e-mails, faxes, and certified telephone records! The problem is that the Powers That Be don?t want to be bothered with anything as trivial as cold, hard facts or truth!!

And yet, with all of this incontrovertible proof, and more (much, much more) the system (from top to bottom it seems), has not only covered-up this abject criminality and disrespect for the laws of our land, but indeed, they have even scoffed aloud at my audacity in attempting to expose a few that fall within the ranks of human scum (opinion)!!

At a time when our gallant troops are firmly out there in harm?s way, upon their return, they too may quickly learn that all of their foes were not standing upon foreign shores alone? Some, in fact, just may be those in who?s hands they have entrusted their life, limb, sanity and trust! But then, no body armor (not even Kevlar) has yet been devised that can protect a veteran (any veteran) from a two-bit, lying back-shooter, especially one that is embraced protected by the system!!

In elements of the bureaucracy, it can be truly said that they take good care of their own. And woe be to they (the average Joe & Jill) who dares to expect honesty and fair play from their (self-described) betters. We are, in far too many cases, but the little people when it comes to crossing swords with the might of power, money, agenda, and ego!!

?I, however, will not lay down or bend over to the dictates of power and liars gone mad!!!!?

?It does not take many rotten eggs, after all, to stink up the entire henhouse, and suit, title, power, and affluence alone, does not a man make!?

When the human garbage of whom I speak, and their penis-captivus supporters are finally, after long last exposed, I?ll be there (if but in spirit) - count on it!!!!!!!!!!

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2005, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry

I see that not many have read this piece on the VA. That is OK, because it goes to a multitude of other print media!

Hiding from the provable facts that our military and intel community did experiment upon their own, or that the bastards who engaged in cover-ups are chicken shit vermin, will not change the facts. Nor will the "FACT" that some in power engaged (and still do I fear) in "OUTRIGHT PERJURY" make it go away!

If we can not trust a few of the overpaid vermin to tell the truth, who then can we trust. A nation that is fast abandoning truth and God is in deep trouble!

Or maybe people like the few that I have been referring to, think that they are going to live forever, or offer up a plethora of excuses for their foul deeds of betrayal? Well, in my opinion, they are wrong on all counts!

I will thrust the truth into the faces of this, and every other administration that follows this one, regardless of political party, until that man that Diogenes was hunting surfaces in government!

If this be defamation or slander, then I will make the most of it, for I can prove my contentions. Those who are hiding from the facts, however, can not prove (at least to me) that they have any honor! An expensive suit, a title, and even accolades, does not always an honorable man make. And if these bums thought that I had just gone away, they could not be in more error!

Some day, these lying cretins will be exposed for what they are, and what they did - count upon it. And those who closed their eyes to their deeds will be held equally as vulgar and detestable!

"THE THINGS THAT SOME CREATURES DO FOR POWER IS UNBELIEVABLE?!"

VERITAS