The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2002, 03:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Zimbabwe, RIP

Have you noticed the deafening silence emanating from the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton, wailing and bemoaning the death of Zimbabwe as we once knew it? Haven't you just been amazed at the level of outcry, as the thug Mugabe, seizes all the white-owned farms, the only ones that were productive, and disburses the acreage to black squatters? And ain't it amazing how the whole stinkin' nation is on the brink of starvation, when they used to be food exporters?

I will wager my next two pension checks that if it was a white government dealing this harshly with black farmers, the aforementioned whiners and hand-wringers would be protesting at the UN and other sites. Any takers?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2002, 07:13 PM

Thumbs down

And how many pension funds in the US are pulling their investments out of the country? Probably not a damned one because they don't want to get the blacks teed off.
Truly a sorry ass state of affairs.
Old 06-30-2002, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Kool

An interesting thought: are there any industries left there that are worthy of investments? Several years ago, I had a subordinate commander who had gone to Rhodesia to advise them on improving their cattle rasing operations, being a serious cowman from Texas. After he had been there awhile, he was invited to join the Rhodesian Army to serve as a Cavalry trooper to fight the insurgents. Did quite well, eliminated a large number of these communists thugs (though not enough, apparently) and banked the salary, which he used to purchase a nice ranch in South Texas upon his return to sanity.

I still contend that the so-called black leaders in America are two-faced hypercrits, with the moral authority of a snail.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-30-2002, 09:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default And so it goes

Superscout :

You are exactly right ! The so called "black leaders" most of which are thugs in suits, have closed their eyes and minds to anything that happens in Africa including slavery ( yes, just like they want reparations for here ), torture, mutilation and murder of Christians, mass genocide, democracy which is a sham, and "free" elections which are a joke. The actions in Zimbabwe are reprehensible, but expected with the history of the country. I can't believe the farmers have stayed this long.

Larry
Old 07-02-2002, 12:30 PM

Default Wouldn't expect a response from the NAACP

But if we started a "White Caucus" in the House of Representatives like the "Black Caucus" already in place there'd be Hell to pay. Any members of the "so called White Caucus" would be branded by the NAACP as racists. Anybody else think that maybe the "Black Caucus" is racist? And the NAACP is about the most "Racist" organization in existance this side of the KKK?
Old 07-02-2002, 02:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Col Murph

And so the double standard continues unabated. Remember the hand-wringing when somebody wanted to start an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People? Jesse Jackson et. al. are the poster chldren for hypocrisy personafied.

Old 07-03-2002, 09:05 AM

Default Theres an article in todays Philadelphia Inquirer

About Zimbabwe. Seems that 39% of the adult population has AIDS. Now that's what Zimbabwe has reported to the World Health Organization so you could probably interpolate that into about 70% who are HIV positive. They're saying that 40 Million Africans will die in the next 20 years. I'd triple the figures and cut the time to 10 years. You could make a safe gues that within 10 years Zimbabwe won't be able to produce enough food on the farms that they have re-distributed to the natives because they won't have enough "able bodied" to work the fields. I would think that the White Farmers will be given their land back once the blacks begin to starve. I certainly don't want any of my tax dollars feeding them since they brought this upon themselves.
Old 07-04-2002, 07:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Current Situation

Starvation and food shortages are already prevalent. My guess is that the White farmers will have immigrated elsewhere, and the locals can just hold their hand out for UN relief. Not a dime.