The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2003, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ingrates

It's thoroughly understandable why The French INGRATES deceptively act as they do, since no doubt (much like German and Russian INGRATES) are one of The Iraqi Regime's largest military, chemical and technical suppliers and providers.

Plus, and also undoubtedly, The French, German and Russian INGRATES have sweatheart oil deals with The Iraqi Regime. So,...that's where their bread is pretty-much buttered.

Regardless, and for the life of me, I'll never understand why so many of America's Notables and/or many of The Press/Media INGRATES, The Hollywood INGRATES, and The Beltway INGRATES also and just as pontificatingly propagate the very same erroneous nonsense as The French, Germans and Russian INGRATES do. Whatever could such American INGRATES have to gain? I refer to some Americans also as INGRATES, since it is The American Fighting Man (Woman also) dying right now whom gave them all the right to nonsensically protest favoring the enemy.
Without people to fight for it and protect it,...The Constitution is worthless.

Do such foolish Americans hate The Bush (or any Conservative/Republican) Administration that much, in that "They" would much prefer The Iraqi People be subjugated forever,...rather than have a Republican commander-In-Chief help liberate The Iraqis?

Do such foolish Americans (worldwide like-minded fools also) hate The Iraqi People so much, in that "They" don't believe Iraqis deserve being freed and liberated by an American Coalition, as The French INGRATES once were?

Still, I wish that someone would explain to me why so many Americans act so fanatically and righteously foolish. Whatever, please don't tell me it's: "All about oil".

After all, The Coalition ALREADY OWNS all The Iraqi Oil at this very minute, and if hostilities stopped today would STILL OWN all the Iraqi oil. Which, is just as well for all The Coalition Taxpayers.

A few months oil production out of Iraq would pay all Coalition warfare costs, and another few months would pay for any reconstruction needed. Hey,...Iraq is an oil rich nation. So, why-the-hell burden any Coalition Partner Taxpayers for one thin dime? After We are all reimbursed,...let The Iraqi People enjoy their oil and FREEDOM for a change. Whatever, The Iraqi People won't have to waste so much oil revenue on palaces anymore. That's a given.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links