The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2008, 02:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Tax Rebate

As we all know the Bush Administration said each and everyone of us would now get a nice reabate. If we spend the money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the arabs. I f we purchase a computer it will all go to India, if we purchase fruit and vegetales it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatmala, if we purchase a good car it wll all go to Japan, if we purchase useless crap it will all go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep that money here at home is to hire a Call Girl, and buy beer, since those are the only businesses still in the United States.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 02:44 PM

Default The heck with that

I wont spend mine on anything but beer and FOOD.

The bypass I just had in Sept is going to be my 61 yr warranty and I want to live it the I want.

Think about it, REEB spelled backwards is BEER and I love to fish so I am goiong for the whole 9 yards. Cant take it with me.

Sure wish I could contact John ( drywall ) (dropwall)and talk to him first, but what the heck, I will just sit here till the beer and food disappears, then I will e-mail bush and tell him I want some BUD or MILLER this time ( get it ) ha ha !!!!! Bush , nothing but a shubbery, yank it out and throw it in the lake for fish homes.

Told ya Keith, I need help........ What do you suggest?????

Yall some good peoples!!!!!!!

enough...........

reeb