The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2005, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Worldwide Corruption, I Told You So!!

Quote:
UNITED NATIONS ? A former French U.N. ambassador. A firebrand British politician. The president of Italy's Lombardi region. Name-brand companies such as Daimler Chrysler and Siemens AG. Prominent politicians and more than 2,200 U.S. and foreign companies stand accused of colluding with Saddam Hussein's regime to bilk the U.N. oil-for-food program of $1.8 billion.

The report blamed shoddy U.N. management and the world's most powerful nations for allowing the scam to go on for years.
A very recent picture of Kofi Anon (United Nations) depicted a totally dejected man in my opinion. A man caught amidst those with their grease little paws stuck deep inside the cookie jar of war, and a man who may have to eat a lot of crow, as well as the manure-ridden words of praise and organizational saintliness that have flowed from his mouth so eloquently in the past years? But then, I hate to say that I told you so - but ?I TOLD YOU SO!?

And as a matter of fact, one of the International Corporations that the media listed above, may have even played a very heavy role in human experimentation (MK ULTRA). And as you know, I have covered these domestic atrocities many times in the past! "Especially the experimentations that utilized unwitting Americans (including service personel) like they were nothing but sub-human lab rats!"

"Now tell me again how the United Nations and maybe (?) even a few within the VA System, know nothing of these ghastly and rampant human experiments?"

?If it looks like a skunk, prances like a skunk, and smells like a skunk (even a well positioned skunk), chances are - IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A STINKING SKUNK!!

The names of those (persons and corporations) who stand accused of playing financial patty-cake with Saddam The Slimy, even as our own troops (kids mostly) were bleeding and dying in the Middle East, reads like a who?s who of abject infamy! And if these don?t make this conflict at least partially-monetarily spawned and/or financially motivated, then I ask you - ?WHAT IN THE HELL DOES??

Granted Hussein and his regime had to go, but why is it that some human scum always finds a way to benefit financially off of a bloody mess? And if this is the case, and I emphatically believe that it is, then I would like to see the list of those who benefited the most from the blood of our kids, as well as the sacrifices of our population, published (each and every day for a full year) in the front section of every newspaper, nationwide!

We should also demand that the freaking bloodsuckers who capitalized on the pain and suffering of our people, be exposed, boycotted, prosecuted, and tossed out of our nation, minus their ill-gotten gains that is! This money should be divided up among those who lost family member in this?MIDDLE-EASTERN NAM 2!?

I remember standing alone in the middle of the night, some 40 years ago, watching the train loads of tanks and armaments heading out to the port of Los Angeles. Now, however, it is a trip in reverse, as the bodies of our military are making the long, middle of the night final trip back home!

And again, I fully realize that Hussein had to go, a job that should have been completed about 14 years ago, but after seeing the list of vermin (opinion) that made tremendous fortunes out of this war, it made me sick to realize that to some people, we are only good for one thing - personal gain!

War is a horrible thing, even if it is sometimes unavoidable! But when it translates into naught but $$$$$ to a perverted few, then these creatures can and must be exposed for what they are. As such, the 4500 Corporations who benefited the most from this bloodbath in the Middle East, must have their names prominently displayed for all to see, right under the names of Saddam and his primary henchmen.

Hussein and his mob of vulgar henchmen did what they did for power, insanity and empire! The ?FILTHY FORTYFIVE HUNDRED? mentioned above, however, did it for something as petty as money, in many cases!

?NOW TELL ME AGAIN - WHAT IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF A TRAITOR??

?By all means, publish the names of the 4500, and the extent of their involvement, and then let the citizenry decide if these people deserve a medal or a noose!?

And again, these are but my own personal opinions, or has opinion too, been declared criminal in the face of this ?New World Order??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2005, 10:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bottom of it all,...

...Yes indeed,...

...seems as if it goes right down hill,...

..SO WHO WANTS A DODGE, OR CHYRSLER NOW KNOWING THAT THEY SOLD US OUT,,...

...BUNCH OF BULLSHIT, EVERYONE OF THE COMPANIES INVOLVED SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO TRIAL, AND/OR EITHER PUT OUT OF BUISNESS, OR FINES SO STIFF THEY'LL NEVER COME UP FOR AIR, YOU KNOW, THEY FREE AIR THEY BREATH DUE TO THE SACRIFICES OF MANY A SOLDIER BEFORE...

...BLOOD HAS SPILLED TO KEEP THIS NATION FREE, AND THE MONEY GRUBBERS ARE STUFFING THIER POCKETS, WHAT TO KEEP THE RICH KIDS FROM GOING TO WAR,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SEATJERKER-

You put it far better than I ever could have!

RICK
Old 10-29-2005, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

The biggest problem with the United Nations is that these bums generally police themselves! And those with the power to enact positive change, are usually as guilty as the pigs who are constantly feeding at the trough of self-satiation!

Guilty as sin (nearly) one and all! And as such, maybe the U.N. should go the way of the League of Nations - NO CHANGE, NO EXISTENCE, so to speak!

"The United Nations - a Cancer By Any Other Name?"
Old 10-29-2005, 02:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Good thoughts HC,
Only the tip of the iceberg and in fairness, if there is such a thing, Daimler Benz is a very minor player in the UN corruption scams so far. About $7,000 worth out of untold $billions that have been skimmed from the oil for food program and that doesn?t include the UN corruption going on with non-oil for food programs. And this is all part and parcel of the collateral discoveries going on about bribes, kick backs, levered bidding processes, selling inside information such as sneak peaks at competitive bid situations, on and on.
Unless I miss my guess, which happens a lot, there is now a very human toll happening in Pakistan. The suffering and deprivation is great and the needs are unquestionable, but the cries from the UN for relief funding are being ignored by the whole frigging world. Ok, why is that? Are the Pakistanis expendable and not worth the effort? Is this a pay back at Pakistan for supporting the war on terror and operations in Afghanistan? Or does this have something to do with UN credibility and their intrinsic grab-bag, limitless cornucopia of corruption? Again in fairness, there are probably a large number of UN people that have their hearts, actions, integrity and priorities in the right place and it is those people that I at once salute and have a very heavy heart for. And these are probably the same people taking the risks of service whilst the head of the fish rots of corruption and greed.

Long story short, in the Atlas Mountains on the northern fringes of the Sahara the West Germans had their version of our Peace Corps doing things to help the indigenous tribe?s people, really excellent stuff actually. The oil prospect I was working wasn?t far away so I went and visited the Fritzes a few times. Anyway, one of the Fritz gals got shot by some local Arab idiot, which happened a lot, and needed evacuation and care. Their aircraft was off fetching expensive Milan hookers for the boss Fritzes in Tunis and unavailable, as I later found out. All we had was an old tail dragger Dakota that we used for bulk supply transport, but no question that she had to go quick so she was taken 800 km to a hospital. The sight and smell of the injury told me her bowel had been ruptured, but I don?t know beyond that or what the outcome was.
Oh, I had seen their aircraft on the gravel landing strip and it was a twin Pieper Apache and had the clasped hands decal stating, ?US Aid?. All this was in 1969 and maybe young lessons are not necessarily false lessons, just lessons maybe.

Scamp