The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2008, 07:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry We Are A Sleep With Eyes Wide Open!!!

Like it or not, the United States Government is asleep at the switch and totally out of touch with "We The People!!"

Just in the last two days, I have found out that a Motor Scooter that my youngest son just purchased from a well known United States Retailer has its Customer Service Department in India.

My Bank, named after a United States President, in order to activate my Debit Card has it office in the Philippines!

The Ink Refill for my computer is out of Malaysia, and my U.S. Flag was made in China.

I can also remember when one of the biggest department stores proudly displayed signs that read - “Made In America!”

Hell, I wonder how long it will be before a United States President need not be U. S. born, the United States Military will be under contract to the United Nations [come to think of it], the Power of the Secretary General of the United Nations will trump the White House and our Armed Forces will wear the same generic uniforms as the rest of the world!

We, as a nation, did not achieve greatness by being followers or aping failed European and Asian policies! We may soon find ourselves “Internationalized” right out of existence. There is no longer any urgency to truth or honor, and titles take precedence over genuine substance!

There are no new worlds to inhabit after we have allowed our own to decay! "Also, we have lost our identity!"

"Worse of all, no one seems to really give a damn any more!!"

VERITAS (Truth)

Winston Churchill once said, and I totally disagree, " The Truth Is So Precious That It Must Be Protected By A Bodyguard Of Lies!!”
Old 06-14-2023, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Today - JUNE 2023 - ALL COMPANIES HAS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PHILIPPINES. NO TALKING TO A LIVE PERSON HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

MRS. HARDCORE
Old 06-14-2023, 12:17 PM

Wow! We got rid of all our credit cards - too easy to run up a
a bill! Only thing is our SS checks go to the bank.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote