The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2003, 06:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy 25,000 to 9 !?

According to the ?O?Reilley Factor? this evening (Fox TV), and not counting our brave soldiers who were viciously executed by elements of ?Hussein?s Hellions?, we have lost 9 troopers in direct combat as of this moment!

?Now let?s flip the coin and see what the other side holds?!?

According to this same O?Reilley Factor, roughly 25,000 Iraqi Troops have been sent to the ?Infernal Regions? by the Coalition during the same period of time!

Now hear this, with the ?Medina (Republican Guard) Division? reportedly in possession of nerve and mustard gas, and threatening to use it against us at the walls of Baghdad, Saddam still has not come to the realization of what our president and top military leaders meant when they said - ?If you use chemical or biological agents against our troops, you will be G-D Sorry!?

Gee, I wonder what the President really meant by that - ?DUHH!??

I don?t think that even a ?Second Grade American School Kid? does not know (or suspect) what is going to happen to Hussein, His Inner Circle, or his generals, should any ?Damned Iraqi Fool? unleash such a chemical attack! Apparently, however, in Iraq, some people must be really dense!

Even though our troops are well protected against such a chemical attack, by either nerve or mustard gas, any such attack will be treated by the Coalition with massive retaliation of the deadliest kind!

Of Course, This Is Only My Opinion!?

?Use Gas Hussein, And You May Just Be Burying Half Your Military!?? And if this occurs, how (in the future) will you defend against your Arab neighbors who are already licking their chops at the thought of your demise? You wanted Kuwait?s Oil so badly, that you invaded and murdered even babies to slake your thirst for ?Black Gold!? Well, maybe some of your Arab neighbors have the same finale in mind for you!?

And as for the recent news as concerns Syria and their double-crossing involvement in supplying Hussein with weapons and implements of war, what more can I say, other than ?SCREW YOU TOO SYRIA!!?

VERITAS