The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2006, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Either We Are A Sovereign Nation, Or We Are Not?

When in our 230-year history have we ever had to clear our mandates with any foreign entity? ?Either we are a sovereign nation, or we are not!?

No, and I repeat ?NO? country on earth, has ever willingly tolerated interference in it?s (lawful) internal affairs, nor has it allowed for an illegal invasion of its territory by a foreign army, armed or not! This tenet was echoed both in the Monroe Doctrine and by President Theodore Roosevelt when he repeatedly referred to hyphenated Americanism!

I noted in today?s San Diego Union Tribune where the State of Arizona has placed illegals under the authority of the trespass laws. I further noted where a young lady, an honor student at a Southern California (San Diego County) high school was hauled into the vice-principle?s office and written up on an incident report because she had the audacity to carry a small American flag to school with her in her back pocket! There was, however, no outrage over the legions of Mexican flags that were paraded down the main streets of many United State?s cities recently to protest our own sovereign immigration policies!

Getting back to Arizona?s placing illegal immigrants under the mandates of the trespass laws, and trespass (if not worse) is exactly what it is, apparently a veto is being threatened, especially after 12 law enforcement groups, including the Sheriffs of three ?Border Counties? lamented the fact that such enforcement would place an un-funded burden upon their areas! So what do these Sheriff?s propose - a wide-open border, because unless something is done, and quickly, that is exactly what we will have - no border at all!

?It is apparent, even to a child in my opinion, that our borders are leaking worse than the HMS Titanic, and we too will eventually sink if the hole is not plugged!?

Granted, no one can fault any human being from wanting to better his (or her) lot. But I guarantee you this - if those 12,000,000 plus illegals are allowed a nearly free pass, it will send a message to ?Mexico and other Third World Enclaves? that the United States is free for the picking! ?Now I ask you - how many of these other nations would be as liberal with our own people were the situations reversed??

All of this, however, is hypothetical. Either We The People (legal United States? Citizens of all ethnic backgrounds), have control over our own borders or we do not! And breaking into someone else?s home is still a crime, and this, the U.S. of A. is just that - ?our home!?

Just because someone believes that life would be better in a more affluent neighborhood, does not give them the right (or the mandate) to break into homes in that area and loot them!
Some time back, my son who can trace his family ancestry back in the United States to days of the American Revolution, was severely injured in an accident on a brand-new defective (Chinese manufactured) bicycle. The Border State in which this happened, and where the bike was purchased, refused (at first) to treat the lad for lack of medical insurance!

My son attended university there on loans and scholarships alone, by virtue of his talent and potential as I am disabled myself and on Social Security. He has, in fact, had relatives? fight to keep this nation free in just about every war that we have ever fought, and some even died in the process! However, he was at first, until I raised no end of Hades, denied the same medical treatment that is readily afforded to illegals who are injured or become ill here in the United States - why I ask you?

Could you imagine what would happen if you were forced to support or unwillingly allow into your home each and every lawbreaker who forced their way through the door of that home? And is not illegally entering one?s nation akin to forcing your way into another?s home? ?The last time that I checked, that was still a crime!?

And of course - ?What of the potential terrorism factors?? Getting into Mexico is relatively easy for foreigners, even those with hostile intent! And even conservatively speaking, only about one in every four who illegally attempt to enter the United States is apprehended, and those who are continue to try until they make it!

Now I have asked this question of government more than once - ?Can they guarantee that none of those crossing the border illegally are not originally from hostile nations, and are not intent on entering, not for work, but rather to do us harm! And would they bet their lives upon it - ?As they most assuredly are betting ours!?

Ergo, VERITAS....
Old 04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hc

Ya build a canal from california to The gulf, Use the dirt to rase NO.
Border probelm no more, Jobs for a lot of people, resorce for ever (the canal) New Orleans gets fixed.

Everyone get a shovel.

Ron
Old 04-13-2006, 06:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Now Ron,...

...I'm not exactly sure how that would affect the earth, combining the gulf of mexico, and that western ocean, I do do support that concept,...

...get every "gringo" that can use an earth mover, and start making the berms, TOTAL lockdown on the Southwestern tier as the rush to be included in the "laws that are brewing",...

... adding the dirt in NO, and filling in the soup bowl,.... yea, good idea,.... everbody traveling must return to the city with a 5 gallon bucket of dirt,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

I like your idea...kill 4 birds with one stone.

Buuuuut....if the Rio Grande don't stop 'em, how's a canal gonna stop 'em? :re:
Old 04-14-2006, 09:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The bickering and gimmickry going in the Senate caused an abrupt halt to rational debate before it even began, and now a moment to reflect on what?s happening, which is good. Some proposals that are offered up are unworkable but sound good, sort of.
But the fly in the ointment is exactly which rules, regulations and laws already on the books do we enforce? And if we get a bad answer to that question, what makes us think that more complicated rules would be enforced or respected.
The border situation has gone to thermal runaway and security ?enhancements? are proposed, but only after new unworkable rules are floated and more cosmetic band aids on the band aid ball are applied. I guess an ?enhancement? can be as simple as checking the tire pressure on a handful of duty-worn border patrol vehicles.

If we assume that the all-crippling ?mordida? style of corruption in Mexico isn?t going away, then we can expect an ever increasing number of refugees going to El Norde and more pressure, more risk, more disintegration of social services, closures of hospitals, an increase of the current 30% of Hespanic prision population, etc., and more politicos with red tipped white canes, plus curiously bulging pockets and trick babes in the limo.

Methinks we are stuck upon the multi-pronged punji stakes of a very serious situation with no nice, easy or painless way out of the punji pit. Our sovereignty isn?t the issue anymore, that?s a done deal and all the Mexican flags in the recent demonstrations made that point abundantly clear, it?s purely about ?take? and don?t give back, up yours Gringo, plus the mangy black sow-hound of mordida that comes with the refugee tsunami.

The more funding that is flushed back across the border, the more entrenched the Mexican corruption will get, and the spiral will just get worse, much worse. Just a guess, but I think it?s realistic to figure that at least 30% of the $45 billion that goes south every year is adsorbed in the corruption. Everyone with any official stroke at all gets a bite of the action, thus the mordida, or ?the bite?. It?s a freaking institution down yonder and a prime cause of the refugee situation in the first place.

Mexico has the natural and human resources to keep everybody at home but when so much of the economy is sucked up by corruption, the easy and best money making answer is give the Gringos the problem, the left outs, and boy, do we have it or what.
Curious that the later demonstrations had mostly the Gringo flag, ha, I suppose the Mexican flag intimidation and bully trip didn?t yield the desired results, but rather, an awakening, stirring, plus a very generous dose of reality about what absolute contempt the Gringo sovereignty is held in. Bad move on their part, but the message certainly got out.
So, if the Illegals become disappointed with some next moves, like enforcing existing rules and regs, or taking the border situation seriously, what reaction can we expect? My guess is that is isn?t going to be pretty, they are on a roll and enabled now.

Scamp

Just as a PS, the corruption in Mexico is somewhat serious child?s play compared to what I?ve personally encountered in current or past communist countries. There then, talk about fences, walls and a captive population to rip-off in the most profound, brutal and usurious ways imaginable, but for ? the people? of course, ya right. 'Paradise', so alleged, hell on earth as it is and was. Like how many Mexicans, Hiatis or other South Americans risk it all to go to Cuba? Alas, they know the score.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Seat, rig

Steve
You can walk across the Rio Grand, The canal to be usefull would have to be 500 feet deep and 1,000 feet wide, Unless you have some kind of adeity in you getting across the canal would be much harder. And it would be a resource forever.

Seat
There is only one body of water that is not serounded by land. We chose to name parts of it different names. The tides would have to be delt with from an engeneering stand point. But connecting the Gulf with the pacific is no big deal, There the same level.

The Army Corps of Engineers could do the prodject if there was a order give.

Ron
Old 04-15-2006, 12:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ok

I give up.................What the hell is "some kind of adeity"???

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy,
Methinks ol' Firetruck Ron was trying to write "... a deity..." but his fingers missed the space bar, and subsequently, the Spell Check button. It's one of the religous figures thingies, where Jesus walked on water.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-15-2006, 02:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If you two guys want a lesson on water walking, for a small fee this can be done.
or I can just show you where the rocks are and you can hop, skip, and jump across the Rio Grande all day long.....See y'all in 13 days
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-15-2006, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh yeah,

Now I get it!................... :re:

Thanks Super, I was starting to wonder if this was a particular thingee or something directly related to that there "only one body of water that is not serounded by land"........I think, or maybe not. Hell, I forgot the question.

Lookee heanh bOOb, er-a BooB, er-a BOB, whateva.........Me and mah Texican pal Super don't need no "lessons" frum the likes uv a Yankee 'Leg' on how ta 'walk on water'.

Me and thet feller done been in tha Mekong long e-nuff fer ta have WEB FEETS and can do quite well by our ownselves thank you very much!..................

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.