The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2003, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Thanks Neighbor

I just heard it announced that Canadian Ships who take on wanted Iraqi War Criminals have been told not to turn them over to U.S. Forces?

If this is meant to put pressure upon our government, and by doing so, attempt to exact some control over our election process (regardless of political affiliation) or our sovereignty, by casting stones, then those misguided fools, anywhere in the world, who harbor such fantasies are indeed diluted!

A few so called friendly nations are acting more like spoiled brats than true allies!

No, they will not get their own way!

No, we will not allow any foreign power to endanger our security!

And No, we won?t forget!!

VERITAS
Old 04-15-2003, 07:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Even though France, Germany and Russia have displayed despicable behavior, especially since SUPPOSEDLY(?) being friends,...at least one can fully understand their being The Iraqi Dictatorship's best supporters and suppliers of lethal chemicals and weaponry. After all, to such cowering ilk, money always means much more than blood and loyalty will ever mean.

Which Buddy,...brings me to your revelation about Canada.
If you can, please explain to me why-the-hell even Canada would ALSO act so asininely pro a defunked dictatorial regime and anti-Free America and Free Iraq? Are The French so engrained in Canada, that France also dictates its pompously-asinine policies in Canada?

There must be more to it than that? After all, even stupid anti-America fools don't like being perceived by most as stupid anti-America fools (many in Hollywood The Media and The Beltway excluded).

Neil :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 09:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb GOOD POINT RECON -

Even though the Brits took over control of Canada a few (many) years back, the French still wield much power there-abouts!

I fear that the world is (again) beginning to draw new boundaries. And what France could never again dream to subjugate through force (Fat chance mon amis), they now seek to divide and conQUER through deception and betrayal!

Old 04-15-2003, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Even better point...HARDCORE.

Whether inadvertant or not my Friend, your stating: "New boundaries" hit-the-nail-on-the-head, and is much of the root cause of why the entire Middle East is and has always been such a hot spot.

Back in May 25, 1946 The Saudis and/or "WORLD's GREATEST CON-ARTISTS" (article title) were gifted a chunk of Syria and the overwhelmingly greater portion of Palestine (the supposed cause of all that ails in The Middle East) from The Allies and winners of WWII.

Saudi Shiek Abdullah became King Abdullah of the newly established (actually stolen from The Palestinians) Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. A small sliver of land (about the size of New Jersey) on the coast was gifted to The Jews for atrocities suffered by The Nazis (plus others).

Thusly, I believe that's why The Saudis should be considered the: "WORLD's GREATEST CON-ARTISTS". After all, for over a half century The Saudis have convinced The Palestinians (70% of Jordan's population) to love their Saudi Occupiers,...while simultaneously conning The Palestiniians and all other countries in The Middle East to hate and want to destroy the only peace loving democracy in the area (till now-maybe?), and little sliver of land called Israel.

As perverted and sick as the reality of it all might be Buddy,...The Saudis must go down in history as the: "WORLD's GREATEST CON-ARTISTS". No ifs, and or buts (nor current negotiations foolishly and ignorantly wanted by politicos between Israelis and Palestinians also). Palestinians should negotiate with The Saudis,...if "They" REALLY WANT THEIR LAND BACK. What-the-hell,...THEY practically stole it all, except for that little sliver on the coast.

Neil
Old 04-15-2003, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

VERILY SO and AMEN!!
Old 04-15-2003, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

If I thought you were going to end your reply with: "AMEN!!",...I would've put that little angle smily after my name.

Sorry.

Neil , plus missing one
Old 04-15-2003, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default correction...HARDCORE.

ANGEL smily.

Neil
Old 04-15-2003, 03:29 PM

Distinctions