The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2002, 12:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Smile Malebashing-Ode to the Macho Man

Macho men have brains the size of a pea or acorn squash. They enlist because of their buddies. They drink hard and frequently. Many of them beat their wives and kids. They enjoy killing and have little empathy or conscience. It's all for liberty they say. God...they love war and will do anything to keep it going. The pentagon is full of them. General Patten and Rumsfeld come to mind. They feel no responsibility for the freaks they discharge onto the rest of us.

Mr. Macho Man doesn't like gentlemen like Colin Powell or anyone who might disagree with them. Women's views are not to be respected; tolerate them if you must.

We women know we are much smarter, prettier and better than they are. Why do we want in their world? Let them take over combat and kill themselves off. Maybe fewer Macho men to deal with for us. The only problem is...they take our good guys with them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2002, 01:03 PM

Thanks for putting all men into your convenient classification. I don't think this board is the proper place to conduct your sexist attacks.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:07 PM

Cool

Sorry if you took it personal I didn't put all males in this category but if you feel it fits you.I was trying to make a political statement like so many of my male counterparts who frequently accuse me and other women of malebashing. I really love men...I have 7 grandsons and don't want to see them fighting stupid wars that are politically motivated. I want clear objectives. No more Vietnams ever. See my point? no offense meant.

Just goes to show you how quickly people jump to conclusions about other people on forums like these.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:35 PM

I'll agree with you on one point: women are prettier.

However, generalization is an ugly thing.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:46 PM

" I want clear objectives. No more Vietnams ever. "
Was the clear objective of this male bashing, or a protest of Viet Nam? I seem to have lost the clearness part.
Jeff, sorry this happened to such a nice man. You never deserved what you just took.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:38 PM

I've been classified all my life. I can take the heat. It takes an awful lot to get me upset. I thinks its age now or just too tired to real give a sh_t anymore.

Let's face it men or men and women are women and those inbetween well they've got it pretty tough.

Let the gal's say what they want they've got right too. If the shoe fits well hell admit it and move on.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-11-2002, 03:00 PM

"Sorry if you took it personal I didn't put all males in this category but if you feel it fits you."

You apparently didn't like what I said, so it seems like you - well, I don't know what you did. I never said I took what you said personally. I've tried to parse your above statement many times, but it doesn't make any sense. It's missing some verbs or pronouns or something. If your intent was to attack me I merely ask that you do it in a readable manner.

"Just goes to show you how quickly people jump to conclusions about other people on forums like these."

Very well put, and you've demonstrated the concept excellently. You accused me of jumping to conclusions, but you proved that the door swings the other way.

But it doesn't really matter anyway. You are the only one at this site that I've relegated to permanent ignore status. (Isn't software wonderful?) So have a ball and bash away!

Jeff
Old 12-11-2002, 03:23 PM

Gee of all the beer guzzling I read on these forums I agree I have a right to my opinion and the rest well have a right to theirs. i don't know the most of you and don't care to so Jeff same to you. Seems there isn't much going on of substance on most of these just a lot of whining and moaning. Same as I see at the vet center abunch of men sitting around hitting off the system drinking beer.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:43 PM

Default Now Children, ...calm down

....can't we just play nice.

There's alreadyWAY too much bitterness in the world.

Don't know you Judy, but I think if you got to know all these posters who, not in a mean spirited waypoke fun at each other , you could end up with some neat friends. And to boot have some good natured fun which always seems torelieve stress.

Not preachin' ..just observing and commenting. Don't give a damn one way or t'other about the whole WOW and MAM thing.

Have a good day.

Ken
Old 12-11-2002, 04:50 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 

Definitions are different for each of us. I took no offense at all to the ?Macho Man? thing. A Macho Man, to me, was always some guy who was short, skinny, with a $50 hair cut, a $40 suit and thought he was God's gift to women. Military types who fight in wars are seldom ones who ?like war? or are Macho. Fighters, I?d call Alpha Males. If something is said about Alpha?s I?d think you were talking about a number of us.
Men who have seen combat often drink to excess as a means of self-medication. It?s not a good coping device but for at least the short term it works. It?s usually a learned behavior - if you work hard in the jungle you play hard whenever you have a chance. ?Eat, drink and be merry, for the morrow.?
As far as beating women, no MAN does that. A person?s gender may be male, however MEN don?t beat their companions. If I ever used excessive force while a cop, it was when dealing with people who beat their spouse and usually kids. Those people would always wimp out in a fair fight and are not representative of vets. The exception to that would be a person in an alcoholic blackout. Even in that case the guy with the blackout needs help and or punishment and the woman needs to put some distance between her and him at least until he takes some positive steps to insure it doesn?t happen again.
The pentagon discharges freaks onto the rest of us? OK, some of us are freaks, I guess I am. Sorry ?bout that.

Stay healthy,
Andy