The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2021, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Hang Tough

3-27-2021

“This can be a dirty little world at times – one in which it is every dog for himself!” And regardless of the ever popular train of thought, it is not yet the ‘Eden’ that many an optimist would have us believe!

As a matter of fact, it is not the world itself that is amiss here, but rather (and like it or not), it is often some of the people who inhabit it that leave something to be desired? So if I sound a little fatalistic or dogmatic in my outlook at times, I invite you to look back upon our combined history as a race of beings for a moment, and then to decide for yourself what some of us have transformed this promising little planet into?

Of course, this is not the way that it should be, or even has to be - nor is it even the way that it must continue to exist? Rather, it is just the way that it is, and will unfortunately remain - for at least as long as many of humanity’s actions - remains inhuman, in my opinion?

ADDENDUM – “Just a question?”

“With the 400 meter long Ever Given still hung up (and blocking) The Suez Canal, I have to wonder if this was indeed an accident, as is being touted? Or is it possibly a test run, to see if the 15 percent of world shipping traffic that passes through “The Canal” can be interfered with at will? And once again – “This is only a (very expensive) question??”

Hardcore