Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2006, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy,

ROTFLMAO!

Jeet yet?

J.E.B.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2006, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

I grew up in New Jersey but have lived in Atlanta for 26 years. My daughters were 3 and 5 when we got here. They now talk funny and make me say " coffee " for their friends
Old 01-18-2006, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mah

Deah Brother J.E.B....................

I's a 'fixinto' set myseff down ta sum lunch of collard greens, speckled butter beans, smashed up sweet taters, smoked pork chops and good ole down home cornbread sticks with a great ole big glass of sweet tea!

YUM....YUM......

What'd 'jeet' fer y'alls lunch?

Meybe sum uv dem great ole big 'mud bugs' & grits ere sumthin like thet???..........

PS.........LT, you don't talk THAT funny!....... And, you've been there long enough to become an honorary redneck if'n there ever was one!........

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

That was good Gimpy but I have one question....do you southern boys train your women to make sweet tea? Up here we order tea and there's usually some type of sugar container on the table.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-18-2006, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default well

Lawd have mercy!.............We'uns' dun't have-ta 'train' our women folk ta put sugar in our tea fer goodness sakes.

That is sumthin whut is 'inbred' from birth fer a REAL TRUE Southern Belle.

Now sincest a WHOLE LOT of Yankee carpetbagger types have 'invaded' our GLORIOUS homeland...........AGAIN!........We'uns' do have cafes', and restaurants whut puts out little biddy bowls of 'sweetners' and sugar fer folks whut dun't have no real x-perience with true southern heritage.

How-sum-eva, the further away frum 'Hotlanta' you gets, ya better NOT be askin fer anythin BUT 'sweet tea' unless you'uns' ere gettin ready ta start a 'rumble' with a bunch of TRUE 'Rednecks'!..............

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 01-18-2006, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bob :

Sometimes I appreciate the way you seem to turn everything into a joke, sometimes not. Maybe I can laugh about my illness 6 months from now. It doesn't seem funny now, especially since I lost 12 lbs in 11 days.

Maybe it is just me, but what do new folks here think when they see all the references to animal sex and other crude things on here in many posts ? Anyway, I didn't appreciate your crude remarks, but I know that is just the way you are. Take care Bob.

Larry
Old 01-18-2006, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

larry
Life's too short to worry about what other people think.....and if people cant tell that were joking around then thats their problem
See ya in April First beer's on me
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey Bob

Just fer y'alls edification & education thet may help sum uv dem ole FNGs' and other various type uv folks whut ain't gots' much uv a clue bout us 'Blue-Blooded' Southern Heritage types. I figured I'd include one more little-biddy thang a-bout us 'Good-Ole-Boys' down heanh whut is right at the very top uv 'RE-quirements' fer induction to the 'RedNeck Brotherhood"!.........

And, that is 'BASS FISHIN'........We got's more fellers that belongs to the 'B.A.S.S. Masters Association below the Mason Dixson line than ANY other part of the country! We'uns' are true X-PURTS in the fine art of bass catchin (you'll notice I said 'catchin',....NOT 'fishin'..... .....)

BTW, I'm now in the process uv attempting to locate myseff anuther BASS fishin 'partner' after my dear, sweet wife informed me that I could no longer go fishin with my neigbor Sam anymore. For some reason she became all pissed-off recently after a full day of fishin on a nearby lake when Sam and I caught a mess uv BASS thet would make any true redneck proud.

Ya see, Sam has got one uv dem ole BASS boats whuts REALLY 'souped up'........(two (2) 125 HP Johnson outboards) and can get us ta the real 'sweet spots' on the lake in a REALL hurry. So for the past few months I been going BASS fishin with Sam.

Until that is, when my wife recently saw a photo of Sam while holding the two biggest BASS we caught that day, when my 'sweet thang' said.............I'll just be DAMNED if'n you'll eva get on THAT boat agin!........... :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd:

Just take a LOOK at the BASS Sam caught that day!.........WHAT A PAIR, HUH??????

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

Old 01-18-2006, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Jaysus!!!!! Thats one hellva set of lung warts on yer ole buddy Sam......They dont effect her ability to fish, do they? If so we have this cream you rub on warts to make em get smaller. I'm not sure if it'll work on something that big but it's sure worth a try.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-18-2006, 01:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default ???????

Bob,

Surely you jest?

There is NO WAY I'd want to 'shrink' the size of THOSE two female flotation devices!........

Heck, I NEVER even wore my life vest when on HER boat. With two wonkers like hers there is NO WAY either of us would EVER drown if the boat went under!.............

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"