The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2006, 05:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice
Au contrare Mon ami
The errors of my ways were brought to light through The knowledge bestowed upon me by my fifth grade english teacher. (Who I'm sure is now in the same state of mind as Sir Winston).
Granted, you did dust off a cob web or two, but you cannot accept credit where credit is not due. Being a person in good standing and financially able......I am remitting one roll of pennies that have been equally divided between you , my 5th grade teacher and Sir Winston.

Sid
You catch it. You skin it. You cook it. I'll eat it... after 2 questions are answered "what body part? and what type of animal?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Robert J Ryan

Daa no speaky the engrish
Old 03-25-2006, 03:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bobk

Ahhh, grasshopper. Your continued and egregiously deficient education has manifested itself once again in your continual disdain form proper spelling, and now has degenerated into ineptitude in the mathematics department. But first things first:

Your fifth grade English teacher (note the proper spelling - capital E!) should rise from her musky state and smote your corpulent arse from such spelling errors. Either she didn't teach you very well due to her own limitations, or your were too much of an educational challenge.

Secondly, unless the banks in your part of the country have stared a new trend, pennies are rolled 50 to a roll, making it mathematically impossible to equally split a roll 3 ways as you propose.

Your fee is now two (2) complete rolls of pennies.

Your Esteemed Counselor and Bona Fide Curmudgeon Emeritus,
Brice

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-25-2006, 06:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

My dear good friend, Brice (note the capital "B" of whuch I will explain later)

Again, I must contradict and correct the errors of your ways. The missing capital "E" is not, as you quoted "note the proper spelling" an error in spelling. The word eNGLISH is and shall always be spelled correctly by these nimble fingers. My choice to not capitalize the "E" was done out of respect or disrespect for the teacher.....I chose the later.
Now for the proper distribution of 50 pennies to three separate people

50 divided by 3 = 16 with 2 pennies left over. What I should have done but failed to mention in the distribution of the funds was: The money would be divided up equally in order of the people who meant the most to me, so.....

english teacher 17 cents
Sir Winston 17 cents
Brice 16 cents

total 50 cents

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-25-2006, 09:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bob,...

...Too douche...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-26-2006, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Der Seat Meister

Perhaps your well-intended counseling of Bobk will be heeded, and we can only hope that douche will be properly applied. I seriously doubt that it will help his being so profoundly mathematically challenged. For example, his "... divided up [and what a quaint use of a totally unnecessary preposition, as if one can 'divide down'] equally...." then proceeds to demonstrate for all the world to see how unnimble his fingers were on the calculator, infering that 17 + 17 + 16 = equal distribution. I may have to call upon your services as an outside consultant if his condition persists.

Please remit a roll of pennies for review of your qualifications as "Consultant to the Curmudgeon Emeritus."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-26-2006, 06:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Its a sad state of affairs when the Seat-Mastubator and the self appointed Texas head shrinker join forces to overcome the mighty wiz-kid from the north.
Realizing the unequal distribution of 2 extra pennies has created hard feelings in the pseudo-medical-phycological (sp) profession, I have decided to foward them on to the Seat Mastubator......That way, when the time comes, he can throw in his 2 cents.....for what its worth
Bob K

P.S. I'am still the king of "Insult"

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-26-2006, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bob,...

...You are the king of whizing something,...

...but alas,... I will not have a verbal battle with an unarmed combatant, so,............................................

...keep whizing along in your delusional little world,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-26-2006, 11:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis

Your qualifications ahve been reviewed, and you have been given provisional approval to participate in whatever super-human efforts are required to help Bobk. He doth joust perpetually in an unarmed state. He is indeed a whiz kid, but that's simply because someone saw him standing by the side of the road one day, whizzing on the tarmac, again in an almost unarmed configuration.

Old 03-26-2006, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
This is not verbal battle......its an exercise to improve Dr. Brice's vocabulary, spelling and punctuation......Now I'm not sure if thats a spelling error or his fingers commenced to working faster than his brain. Hence the word "ahve". Myself, being of superior intelligence, was able to dissect the word and rearrange the letters into the correct word "heav" Which is Texas lingo for "have".......Kinda like 'JEET"........
Now what is the correct meaning of "provisional approval", again after some serious research. The true meaning according to Dr. Brice's School of Screw Em Big Time. You do the work, he collects the money.....Hold on a second, I gotta take a whiz......I'm back. and yes, I washed my hands....
Now grab your Webster (as in dictionary), Curtis and join in for a great mental work-out
Bob K

God bless the ACLU