The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2006, 09:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bin Ladden might be Bin the Late

According to a French newspaper, Osama has bitten the dust, and taken the dirt nap. The paper cited "reliable" Saudia Arbian agents, reported that Bin Ladden died from Typhus. I really don't place much stock in French newspapers. The article states that Saudi Officials are looking for Osama's remains in Pakistan.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2006, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And then another view of the elephant. The Pakistani ?Federally Administrated Tribal Areas?; where Osama Ben Laden is alleged to hang out, is now under new management. As of two weeks ago Al Qaeda and the Taliban booted all remaining Pakistani military forces and administrators out of the Tribal Areas, ran up the Al Qaeda banner and for all practical purposes, is now a separate country.
The Pakistani Government, in the face of heavy military losses suffered , totally capitulated and Government officials were treated to an exceptionally rude and demeaning document signing ?ceremony? then run out of the area at virtual gun point.

All border crossing points are now manned by Al Qaeda and the
Taliban with the black flag of Al Qaeda run up the staff.
I don?t know how the Pakistani Pres. is going to survive this military humiliation, I think he?s toast.

Somalia is now on the verge of the exact same Al Qaeda land grab. Osama or no, Al Qaeda is on a roll and gobbling up populations and real estate. But shush now, our MSM n? connected politicos don?t want us to know how effective our internal derisiveness has been and what a total windfall it has become for Al Qaeda.

Scamp
Old 09-23-2006, 10:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Even if UBL is taking the permanent dirt nap, there will be little change on the world's radar scope. Regional Islamo warloads have cropped up, more interested in establishing and maintaining their own turf to be concerned about pan-Islamo-fascism. UBL had almost become irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, no no BFD. Hope he's enjoying his 72 charmers!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-23-2006, 06:23 PM

Well, if bin Laden has truly kicked the bucket, he'll arrive in Paradise, and, as he walks along, admiring the sights, the 1st soul he meets will be George Washington, who will say "how dare you attack the country I first lead?" and then proceed to beat the crap out of UBL. Next, as UBL staggers away, he will run into Thomas Jefferson, who will say "you have some nerve attacking the country I helped found and lead?", then TJ will whop him a few times also. When UBL finally escapes, he stumbles into Woodrow Wilson, and the same thing happens again. This scene keeps repeating itself over and over again. Finally, UBL reaches God and asks, "Allah, what's happening here? Everyone I meet screams at me and beats me up! Where are those 72 virgins You promised me?" And God replies, "You idiot! You didn't listen to Me very well. I promised you 72 Virginians!"
Old 09-24-2006, 07:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The French article alleges that Osama Ben Laden died of typhoid fever and this indicates that the perp was living in a much befouled area. Plus, had no one knowledgeable enough to properly prepare his food or drink for safe consumption. On the face of it, a long hard journey from penthouse to outhouse is suggested.
Typhoid is born of fecal contaminated food or water or via fluids from some decaying cadaver contaminating the water source and is a very nasty way to go out. And it would be very rare for typhoid to take just one, usually it comes in the form of an epidemic.

Ben Laden?s very presence creates cadavers in great numbers and there is no such thing as proper sanitation facilities or meaningful education in that particular area, so anything is possible. But I think the Russian Pres., Puten, called it as it is, a ?Ruse Du Guerre?, or I?d reckon some inventive Saudi story making being cooked up.

But we can still hope for the best, but expect to be disappointed.

Scamp
Old 09-24-2006, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The initial reports of UBL's demise were brought to light via the French intelligence services, a slightly suspect group at best. It was this collage of Inspector Crouseau's that failed to identify Khomeini for the ecclesiastical thug that he was and the incipient threat to France that he posed, that vastly underestimated the strength and will of the Viet Minh, and that couldn't find The Jackal irrespective of the fact that he was living in France during most of his exploits.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-25-2006, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Or it could be that the French figured out exactly who the butcher Khomeini was, book chapter and verse, and were more than happy to dump that walking-talking nightmare like a case of incipient black syf.
And the dump zone was right in the yanque lap, eh. An ?up-yours? Parisian gesture I figure. Not at all unlike the Beltway ?hot potato? game staring Osama Ben Laden. Alas, more circumstantial evidence that all known history didn?t start in January 2001.

Scamp
Old 09-25-2006, 04:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scamp

Roger your last re: the raison d'jure for the Froggies to dump Khomeini; certainly makes sense, if we give the Froggies any credit for forward thinking.

Reference UBL - this just may be a thinkly veiled attempt to get him to to use the push-to-talk button on his cell phone whilst an overhead sensor gets a better fix on his location. Their OPSEC is less than stellar, so it wouldn't surprise me if somebody in his camp is attracted to the STUPID button.

An interesting program on the History channel today; seems that the real root source of all the evil we currently know as AlQaeda is really an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that was among other things, responsible for the assassination of Anwar Sadat.

Old 09-25-2006, 07:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ayup, the Egyptian ?Moslem Brotherhood? has its first bloody tic mark in 1923 and the beat goes on. The current number two Al Qaeda butcher; plus Moslem Brotherhood member, was sentenced to death in absentea for complicity in the murder of Anwar Sadat. As it is, Al Qaeda and the Moslem Brotherhood are as two joined, morphed n? mutant, peas in the same evil pod. And the lead 9/11 highjack pilot; the Egyptian Mohammed Atta, sucked at the breast of the Moslem Brotherhood bitch boar-dog before linking up with Al Qaeda . Some long historical legs, links and bonds happening there.

Credit where credit is due, the bloody Communist invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 gave the fiendish monster limbs and claws. In turn, the Ivan?s got their heads served to them on a platter n? butts run out of Dodge on a rail. And now we got what we got, courtesy the ?for the people?, people. But given our state of rear view mirror myopia that disallows vision beyond Jan 2001, this nasty ?gift? to the world is not accepted or spoken of, lest one be condemned as non-PC, or worse. Can't have any route-steppers, right.

Scamp