The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2007, 09:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Attacking America?s Finest!

The survival of America depends upon our support of our institutions! But when those very same institutions attack the bread and butter of society, and this in favor of ?FOREIGN? nationals or alien whim, how can we expect our system to survive?

Two cases in point, although certainly not the only two, are the rubber ducky incident on a university campus, and the multitude of attacks against our nation?s Border Patrol!

First of all, we are now educating our kids in the ways of ?Non-Opinion?, closed mouth subservience to the will and demands of foreign dictate. They can no longer even express a concern or harmless jest if it offends the feelings of any foreign entity. Also, our Border Patrol has been allocated the role of punching bags to those who enter here illegally, the4 key word being ?Illegal!? And for the record, illegal means ?CRIMINAL!!?

We are not far from a time when if one sees an illegal approaching, you had better cross the street, bow your head, genuflect at the waist, and bite your tongue until it bleeds. In other words, you have no rights when they are compared to dictates of foreign entities. And those now setting the rules and enforcing the neo-rights of these invaders, and invaders they are under any definition of the word, are elected and paid, not by some foreign nation, but rather by the people that they are sworn to serve and protect - a gaggle of quislings in my opinion. Or is having an opinion now also politically incorrect in the good old U.S. of A.?

We fight their wars, support their rights over our own, jail and downgrade our own tax-paying, military serving, law-abiding people and border enforcement, and now we have to walk upon egg-shells in their exalted presence! What?s next - will we be sold into slavery to these invaders as well? (Or are we already there?)

Our government and agents there of had damned well better learn (and soon) that the rights of our own come first, for if this isn?t being sold-out from within, it could sure as Hell pass for same! In other words, why in the name of Hades should anyone (i.e. police, armed forces, border agents etc.) put their lives on the line for us, when we (or our government) hold them in such obvious contempt?

?We had better start to discover (and quickly) where our loyalties lay!!?

And for the record, while I was engaged in penning this diatribe, the President started to give a speech upon yon tube. I turned the volume up just in time to hear him say: ?These people are entitled to their opinion!? (He was referring to the people of Iraq).

Now I ask you: ?If the population of Iraq, Mexico, China, Iran, etc., etc., etc., are entitled to an opinion, then why in the Hell is this (our nation) being denied the same right??

Now tell me again - ?Who really controls our nation, it?s government and our people??

VERITAS
Old 02-14-2007, 12:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What was the context of the statement that the President said?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote