The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2010, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Of course, from the earliest age of man trade items have always included food staples, weapons, medicinal items and substances that get a buzz going and most likely in that order of priority. Modern post-mortem forensic capabilities give evidence that Egyptian King Tut was a stoner and really liked his coke, big time. Possibly this was for pain relieving purposes as his remains indicate a lot of significant congenital birth defects, a marginally functional immune system and really bad teeth. This finding set off a wave of charlatans claiming trade between trade Egypt and present day south America as in, ah haw, the discovery of the ages. Aarrgg, not to be.
The process for extracting cocaine as we know it wasn't developed till 1851 and chewing the root of an African plant; second cousin to the south American co-co plant, yields the exact same chemical. And no doubt those roots fetched a high barter value along the Nile of long ago.