Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2005, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default ACLU or AEACLU??

ACLU or AEACLU??
by N.R. Filidei (February 20, 2005)

The other evening (think Thursday?) on: "The O'Reilly Factor" of the most watched Cable News Channel (re. FNC and/or The Fox News Channel), the viewers were given a truly rare treat. An ACLU lawyer/spokesperson actually exposed some of same organization's TRUE INTENTS. Truly a rare mistake and/or blowing-of-ones-cover.

Never mind that "She" displayed the typically of such arrogance and had a morally superior and condescending air about her. Or, that her perpetual scowling sterness was reminiscent of what one might have seen in some old WWII Movie, where some Nazi Nurse was preparing to inject: "Truth Serum" into some captive and mercilessly tortured underground agent.

"Her" actually exposing some ACLU TRUE INTENTS was quite admirable and commendable,...even though undoubtedly inadvertant. After all, it must certainly be quite counter-productive for The ACLU when exposed that "They" favor the rights of all foreigners, ethnicities and minorities OVER The Rights of The American Citizenry,...AS DISPLAYED SO OFTEN.

Regardless, and any ACLU TRUE INTENTS inadvertantly slipping-through-the-cracks aside,..."Me Thinks" The ACLU is quite duplicitously misnomered, both alphabetically and realistically.

If quite differently or instead wanting to be forthright with The American Citizenry for-a-change(?),...The ACLU should rename itself to the: "AEACLU" and/or Anti Everything American Civil Liberties Union.

And besides, don't all foreigners and even foreign murderers and terrorists ALREADY have enough Embassies or American Democrat Leftist Supporters here in America, looking out for "Their" (re. foreigners here legally or otherwise) interests, safety and well beings,...ANYWAY?

So then, what's the point of The ACLU solely representing, defending and championing all foreigners, societal deviants, abnormalities or The Ungodly of The World,...OVER the very safety and well being of The American Citizenry? Will normal American Citizens never ever be similary privy to some of that absurdly and/or ethnicly-biased: "OVER-Sensitivity"? Guess not?

Aren't those questions reasonable enough asking of The ACLU, and even for MANY OTHER of America's like-minded Leftists and/or nationally-suicidal fools,...for that matter??

The End

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2005, 11:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default In the Founder's own words

"I have continued directing the unpopular fight for the rights of agitation, as director of the American Civil Liberties Union. I seek the social ownership of property,the abolition of the propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism if the goal."

The purpose, intent, and abiding goal of the ACLU cannot be made more clear. They deserve nothing but destruction by exposing them for the frauds they are and the threat they pose to America.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-20-2005, 01:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I initially thought I was pretty-much on target with renaming The ACLU to a much more realistic: "AEACLU" and/or Anti Everything American Civil Liberties Union.

However, and after reading The Director of The ACLU's main goals you so kindly supplied,...you made me realize that I actually hit a bullseye, and was right-on-the-money all along.

So,...Thanks Again.

Neil
Old 02-20-2005, 01:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SuperScout,

Just so you know, I copied your post and sent it out.

Joy

Old 02-20-2005, 07:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Joy

Thank you for the honor you've given me.

Here's something else that might raise your blood pressure:

"The ACLU is on offense, not defense. The ACLU is not afraid of Christians. It knows they are easy, wimpy targets who don't fight back. The ACLU doesn't really care about manger scenes, Ten Commandments monuments and other sybolic targets. Insteand, they use these legal assauslts to keep their enemies off-guard, on defense and from recognizing wht the real agenda is. What is the real agenda? Well, I gues you could call it state-imposed, enforced, official atheism."

(With obvious gratitude to Joseph Farah, author)

If people knew how much $$ the ACLU has sapped out of our national treasury and other public sources of funds, these thugs would be subjected to a very brief trial, and an even briefer hanging.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-21-2005, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

In America,...God Forbid ANYONE in Local, County, State or Federal Governments support God in any way shape or form with THE TAXPAYERS' (ironically mostly all God Loving) MONIES.

Whereas: "The Sky's The Limit" with THE TAXPAYERS MONIES for supporting atheism and most all other societal deviances or abnormalities.

Go figure? Plus, that jokingly stated: "ONLY in America" quip often stated just isn't all that funny anymore,...thanks to The ACLU.

Neil
Old 02-21-2005, 12:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

AEACLU.....LOL I like it Neil
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-21-2005, 11:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It?s always a source of both humor and amazement to me to watch how the lefties have adopted antonyms for their causes. ?Liberal? really means highly restrictive and/or bigoted and add damn right insulting and hateful these days. ?Civil Liberties? really means highly diminished privileges except for the anointed few or those more politically equal than others. And of course the biggie, ?Liberated?. That means ya pitch anyone in the volcano that is less than equal or not politically up to snuff. Then of course there is the absolute cornucopia of various ?Liberation fronts? and ?Liberation Armies? that are really limited special interest groups that are most often up to no good and go around terrorizing and robbing people, blowing stuff up or burning things down. I recall the ?Simbionese (sp?) Liberation Army? and now the ?Earth Liberation Front? has come to the front page once more. Ha, looks like one of the ELF terrorists got caught over around Auburn, Ca., with a book of matches in hand. Too bad, huh.

Zo, with the ACLU we can look forward to more and more Civil Liberties for fewer and fewer until no one at all has an infinite number of Civil Liberties, except for the carefully selected Party Bubbas, that is.

Yikes, I?m getting a real bad attitude I think. Being here where the ?Brave New World? really meant selective starvation, depravation, massive institutional corruption, hideous human rights record, people vanishing into the abyss, a brutal police state and the mass indoctrination and depravation of children is a bit mind boggling. Then of course the ?Brave New World? totally managed by the ?Progressives?. Now talk about a paradox and a living lie.

Maybe I had better stop thinking about all this crap that will make ya crazy and get on home to the high country, eh. Either that or get to work now.

Scamp
Old 02-22-2005, 01:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Yeah, I know Scamp. Just when you think that America's Societal Deviants can't possibly get any worse,..."They" quite further disgustingly do just that. "They" do sort-of wear one down,...don't "They"?

So then, just hang-tough and watch those whom would love to QUITE LORDLY RULE YOU,...like a hawk. That's all We can do.

Neil
Old 02-22-2005, 03:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Yakima-newspaper articles 2/22/04

It seems that our town has recently birthed its very own chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union.

I tell you now, because of the dark things that the ACLU has readily defended, the things ACLU has constantly, openly and repeatedly attacked, and because of the things that the organization is bound to do in the future, the ACLU is nothing but a pock on our nation. I'm sure in coming years we will realize the blight we have welcomed into our town.

n Drew Toop attends Davis High School.

The ACLU has a motto that says: "If the rights of society's most vulnerable are denied, everybody's rights are imperiled."

Recently an ACLU chapter was started in Yakima. Founded by Matt Adams, 35, a lawyer with the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, the chapter's goal is to promote awareness of the ACLU and work to defend civil rights.

The Yakima chapter encourages its members to "keep an ear to the ground" and do what they can to promote civil rights protection in their everyday lives. Adams' wife, Kari Wilson, a history and English as a Second Language teacher at Davis High School, is trying to do this by acting as the teacher adviser for the school's Gay Straight Alliance.

Protecting our rights has been an American tradition since the Revolution, and now we have the opportunity to fight for civil liberties here in Yakima.

n Elizabeth Walsh attends Davis High School.