The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2003, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question TORTURED PRISONERS of WAR

I just heard where POWs tortured in Gulf War I sued for part the $1,700,000,000 in frozen Iraqi assets, there (it was said) since way before Gulf War II! These tortured troopers were awarded $1 Billion in compensation under the ?Tortured POWs Act?, but (again according to the media), President Bush has blocked the payment of this money, opting instead to use this $1 Billion to help toward the rebuilding of Iraq!

Naturally, and to think otherwise is pure bull-shit, a sizable chunk of the reported $87 Billion (plus or minus) will end up in the pockets of connected cusses in Iraq and here, that got no closer to the battlefield than sitting in front of a 50? Plasma TV down at the local pub!

Again, it is pure horse-shit to divert cash won in court for torture at the enemy?s hands, and send it instead to Iraq and Halliburton etc. (as part) of the needed cash to rebuild camel-land! Hell, while you are at it Mr. Bush, why not veteran?s pensions, VA care, and Social Security too to build Ali Baba a few more mansions, or is this coming!?

Better yet, cut back by 50% on all bureaucratic paychecks, and use the money to buy every terrorist in Iraq a new camel and a gold-plated date palm to hitch the bitch to!

And don?t forget to add to recruiting posters: ?Join the service, defeat your nation?s enemies, and then spend the rest of your natural life (if you survive) rebuilding the same enemy that vowed to piss in your graves!?

VERITAS
Old 11-10-2003, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have heard that some WWII POW's treid to sue some of those companies over in Japan for using them as slave labor. Of course out government blocked it.

Its all disscusting to me.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 03:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Melody

You are absolutely correct!!! In some cases, our enemies have become our masters, and it is disgusting to me also!!!

VERITAS
Old 11-10-2003, 10:02 PM

HC,

Unbelieveable! I kind of wonder if he sleeps well at night knowing he is taking from our POWs.

He's using 89 billion dollars towards rebuilding a country for a people who have repeatedly demonstrated their discust for Americans. Before we rebuild their country, our focus should continue to be sealing Iraqi borders; seize all civilian weapons; seal caves; wipe out the Iraqi terrorists. When our soldiers are able to safely move through Iraq, then ask us to support the rebuilding of Iraq.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Some of our politicians ( you fill in the names ) seem to have lost, or never had, a soul and / or a conscience....and that is all I have to say about that....

Larry

DEO VINDICE
Old 11-10-2003, 11:42 PM

Mort,

I agree with you, but that doesn't deflect the wrong Bush is doing to the POWs.
Old 11-11-2003, 07:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry & philly et al -

Isn't it a crying shame that the "Man Himself" refuses to see this sorry fact?! Maybe he should re-evaluate and get his priorities in order!!

My wife's uncle, a twenty year old Army corporal by the name of Melvin Morgan, was tortured and starved to death in 1950 at a North Korean POW Camp, so my heart goes out to all who served their time in Hell's-Hell (Many POW camps)!

But again, a double standard exists here, in that the Prisoners at "Gitmo" are crying the bloody blues over relatively minor things, while some of our POWs were starved, tortured, denigrated, and even murdered at the hands of world-class bastards, many of whom still walk freely amidst us!

Hell, some now even collect massive foreign aid, or are paid tribute money! "I thought only the loser paid tribute?"

Call it what you must, reparations, rebuilding, or butt-kissing bucks, our own POWs are denied payment for their pain and suffering, while a brutal enemy is financially applauded! As such, I feel that something is definitely amiss in the brain and morality of the all-powerful architects of this fiasco!! (opinion)

VERITAS