The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-13-2013, 12:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Syria real story"

"Syria real story" September 13, 2013

Given that so few (especially amongst America's ruling elite) have a clue about why some are fighting others and for what in Syria (entire region also), perhaps the following might help?

It certainly can't hurt or make Obama look any worse or less in control of things than Putin.

Regardless, an email (Subject: Syria real story) sent me by my godson Scott and longtime U.S. Civilian Worker in Middle East should help enlighten the rest of We Largely Uninformed Americans.

A very short synopsis of a piece entitled: "Gates of Hell" informs that about 10 years ago a very large or vast reserve of natural gas in Mediterranean off the coast of Syria, Lebanon and Israel was discovered,...and basically is main reason why SO MANY nations, tribes, sects and factions want control of and large piece of the action in that region.

Previously in Middle East lethal disputes, conflicts or warfares were mostly: "All about Oil".

Nowadays let's merely add WHOM CONTROLS those new Vast Natural Gas Reserves into the equation.

Whatever, why do Most Americans solely get such truths, info or news from emails and internet?

Why are the American mainstream press/media just as selectively-censoring or quite purposefully-secretive towards We Citizens, as is our Supposedly Open (???) or falsely self-propogated: "TRANSPARENT" (Some joke!) Administration/Government?

Are "They" all in colluson to keep: "We The People" ignorant and blissful about such matters?

It sure-as-hell seems like mainstream press/media and government are both intent keeping Us and/or We: "The natives from getting restless", just like many of our powerless citizen counterparts are protesting against their governments in Europe and Asia.

Think me going overboard or exaggerating some press and ruling elite, my friends?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-14-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: corrections pus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links