The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2002, 08:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Hip-hip Horrah

THREE CHEERS FOR THE CIA!!

Famed for a few notable failures in past several years, the ?Central Intelligence Agency? has done an about face in the Middle East! Granted, one rarely hears about successful operations, covert as they are, but in this particular instance, the flowing accolades are well deserved!

No, the targets were not situated in Iraq nor Afghanistan, but rather in Yemen, but the message was there none the less!! And no again, this wasn?t an action that pitted the guts and skill of a Pappy Boyington or an Audie Murphy against some pompous Imperial Japanese or Nazi General, but rather an action that sent a pilotless drone against a fliver (car) full of al-Qaeda Junkyard Mutts - one of them a top dog at that!

?News has it that six (6) al-Qaeda operatives won?t be home for dinner!!? And this, after a Predator (Not the Schwarzenegger variety) slammed into their ride in Yemen! Maybe they should have named this American drone the ?Terminator??

At the controls of this ?Twenty-first Century (deadly) Video Game?, and directing an explosives-packed drone, was the CIA! The target of this projectile was a car that was being driven by the bad-guys (al-Qaeda), and upon impact, these bad-boys were blown clean into the next dimension! One of the dearly departed was even said to have been involved in the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole!

Now how safe did you say that "Iraqi Sand-Worm" (Hussein) was, no matter where he is hiding?

With yet another Science Fiction Genius (Speilberg) away in Cuba for an eight-film festival, and George W. engaged in the ?Battling Of The Ballots? (I wonder who he is voting for - yuk, yuk?!), the al-Qaeda too was busy attempting to turn a mountain of dope into a few stinger missiles, according to the media!

Of course, this ?Battle of The Ballots? is a bloodless engagement, and one that is geared to overturn the long-standing curse that has haunted current presidents for some time. It seems that a sitting president always seems to lose his ass-sets in congressional (mid-term) elections! This time around the Planet Terra, however, the Republican Party is indeed attempting to romance ?Old Obi-Wan? and overcome (what they claim to be) the ?Dark Side? of Politics!?

VERITAS

Old 11-05-2002, 09:53 AM

Now,
THAT is the way to do it! We are after certain individuals, not whole countries! Let them look over their shoulders. I don't think we need a couple hundred thousand troops/hostages/targets fighting their way into Bagdad, and then be left with trying to make order out of chaos in an area (the whole damn Middle-East) where the prevalant political theory is " He with the most guns gets all the votes"! (Down, Chesty, down!) It's basically their mess, let them deal with it!
Yes, we need government to deal with (read trade, oil) but we need Saddam II or whoever, to KNOW that we mean and know our business.
Old 11-05-2002, 09:53 AM

Hardcore,

I agree I heard that this morning. Something that works isn't that great!!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yup Hardcore..

Good shooting for sure. I?m not sure what a Hellfire missile costs but nailing that SOB like out of the blue has to be pure gold in terms of ?we?re coming and your ass is ashes? communication. I?m thinking the era of ?no place to run or hide? is almost upon Al Qaeda and connected criminal weasels. A lot more to do, but progress is upon us and the news is good.

Scamp
Old 11-06-2002, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb RESPONSE

Thanks for the reverberations friends! I love the way that you think! Hell I'd vote for you guys (and gals) twice should you ever run for office!!
You are the kind of people who have made this country great!!
Old 11-06-2002, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The Terrorist Last Communication

Habib: "Hey, Mamood, check this out. They are flying one of those little airplanes with a big camera over our car.

Mamood: "Ha, Ha, stupid American Dogs. I see the camera has detatched itself from the plane and is coming in for a close up. Lets all give these Christian Dogs the finger and laugh at them when that camera gets closer. We will show them we are not afraid of their impotent toy aircraft. Ha Ha"

Habib: "Yes, good idea you crazy Mooktar you.....this will really.....wait you said the camera has done what?????"

Habib and Mamood: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

KABOOM!

No shit guys, this really happened.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 11-06-2002, 10:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Aarrgg Packo, now what hath God wrought. Have camels gone out of vogue? In Arabic ?Habib? means Darling. :ek:

Scamp

Old 11-06-2002, 03:41 PM

Scamp,
Well, we won't go into camels and your knowing what "Habib" means, but since you seem to have some familiarity with the area - since the ball is rolling, what are the chances of US borrowing Mossad for a couple months? Y'know, some consultation, training, a little OJT.

Hardcore, if you wanna vote twice, you have to come to Chicago.
The campaign slogan is "Vote early! Vote often!" And if you happen to be dead, King Richard II will find someone to help you to the polls. One of our cemetaries once had a 110% turnout. Say, do you mind if I printout the last paragraph from the "Put up or shut up" post and slip it under some windshield wipers at the county seat?
Old 11-06-2002, 08:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking TIM

HOP TO IT TIM, SHE'S ALL YOURS!!!!
Old 11-07-2002, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Tim,
I?m under the impression that the CIA has had a long term on again off again relationship with the Mossad. In the past decade the relationship has probably been more off than on, I figure. Presently I presume there is a level of covert cooperation in that we?re all in the same boat now, sort of. It appears that one bugaboo right now is that the Mossad is totally unwilling to open up and compromise their operations, etc., and don?t trust our open information laws and some of our politicos who have access high level information. As well, we need to cultivate mid-east intel sources and quite naturally these sources have an adversarial relationship with Israel. So my guess is that we have things going on with the Mossad but no one is going to admit to it.

I cant help but notice that sworn enemies of Israel like Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the like aren?t beating the Al Qaeda pots and pans all that loud so I assume that they don?t want the US and Israel to hook up in open common cause and just get after the whole bunch.

Oh, I lived in a place called Hamhamamet, Tunisia, for quite a while so I got a bit of an exposure to all that business going on. At the time Tunisia?s President forever and ever was Habib Borgeba and the first name was a public honorarium. It is kind of as if we were to call our Prez something like ?Sweetheart George?, oh aarrgg. :ek:

Scamp