The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default USA More Dictatorial than usual, lately.

USA More Dictatorial than usual, lately. (March 19, 2010)

Surprisingly heard some disgusting news and even more troubling for the U.S. Citizen/Taxpayer than usual, today on FNC and/or The Fox News Channel.

Gonna-have-to stop watchin FNC. Remaining Content, Ignorrant & Blissful like most
Americans solely informed (actually Selectively Informed) by a Big Brother Government friendly mainstream press/media,...would surely be a-helluva-lot-better for my blood pressure?

Seems that even with all the MILLION$, BILLION$ & TRILLION$ already gone to: "God Only Knows" WHERE,...news of an additional 10 BILLION$ being allocated For People Controlling Taxation has slipped through censor. Such is the amount guesstimated being needed for hiring AN ADDITIONAL 16 THOUSAND IRS (Internal Revenue Service) AGENTS.

Apparently the ALREADY Largest of American Bureacracies (re. IRS) isn't up to the task of QUITE DICTATORIALLY ENFORCING or SHOVING: "Obamacare" down ALL American Subjects' Throats, ALSO?

The ADDITIONAL 16 or so Thousand of: "Sheriff of Nottingham" type Enforcers placed on the quite lucrative Public Dole,...should obviously be quite up to the task. Don't you think? Though,...how come Troop Increases Needed are never lordly ordered so-damn-easily? Just a little additional sarcasm, folks. Just can't help myself.

Still,...WOW!!! Nary a word or whimper coming out of mainstream press/media about such an obvious Travesty of Democracy,...is downright amazingly disgusting. Whatever happened to the spines of those hacks once called: "Guardians of The Public"?

Nowadays, and without any exaggerating whatsoever, America's mainstream press/media are about as much courageous: "Guardians of The Public",...as Old Tass, Pravda & Izvestia types were for the even more so Subjugated & Dictated Soviet People.

Neither Mainstream Russian or US Press would Ever Dare say anything bad about their respective Big Brother Dictatorial Regimes. Not sure whether such is just typical cowardly caving-in or done for achieving financial gain from dictated: "Sharing of Wealth", somehow??

Regardless, if weren't for FNC or The Fox News Channel and its many differently HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY & BELIEVABLE journalists, reporters & commentators,...ALL Americans would be kept Quite Purposefully Lordly Duped & In The Dark (the obviously much preferred Officialdom Norm). As is now,...only about Half and/or those Americans without Cable Access are those mostly kept: "Content, Ignorrant & Blissful", by such Official Charlatans & Phonies.

"The ends justify the means" way most important & quite alien to America & Americans now so lordly being enforced,... we-aire-in-deep-do-do: "Pigrims". Sad but true,...whether a lordly dictated: "Yank", "Rusky" or whomever.

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 03-19-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In my observation, Fox News and MSNBC are the same. They just work for different masters and one is about as fair and balanced as the other. If they had a motto in common it would be this: "Take everything we say without question because to question is to dilute the purity of your beliefs. And the other side are complete liars and agents of absolute evil. Amen." That is also my definition of propaganistic demagogues.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav...,

Awe, come-on?
You honestly believe that: "Fox News and MSNBC are the same"???
You jus-gotsta-be-jokin or just eggin-me-on??

Such is very much like saying there's no difference between presidents Ronald Reagan &
Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr. or George Washington & King George.

Neil
Old 03-20-2010, 08:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Glen Beck and Keith Olberman turn my stomach equally. Those are the two I absolutely cannot watch. Sean Hannity is almost as bad but Bill O'Reilly is pretty good until he turns into a baby bellowing for a diaper change. If I wanted their opinions I would ask for them. And yes, I believe they are absolutely the same.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav,...

Not much I can say after that, other than no wonder Obama & Chicago Gang faired, keep
fairing well & OMNIPOTENTLY RULE so-damn-well here in America. America's obvious overall
political duping similarity to that of Europe's, is actually quite amazing.

Betcha here too and much like many Europeans still believe,...Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin & Obama WERE/ARE THE GREATEST & MOST WONDERFUL RULERS to ever come down the pike.

Current Congressional Queen Nancy Pelosi is thought of quite similarly by all: "Connected" &
Fanatical Feminist Politicos, & no doubt will ALSO be severely missed by all such when kicked-out.

Regardless,...let's all Hope & Pray for Very Best or Return of Liberty & Freedom to America.

Sure, such pretty-much: "Racist" & "Anti-government" according to most One Party Political Supremacist DEMOCRAT RULERS.
But,...SO WHAT!!!

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 03-21-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: addition
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote