The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2008, 07:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default So Much For The Separation Of Church And State?

With the unfortunate barrage of cursive that lambasted the American public in the recent Obama/Minister Gate, and the retorts about the Former First Lady’s medal-winning dash in Iraq, through fire and shell, one has truly got to wonder what in the Hell is really going on? “Have we nothing better to help us make up our minds in the upcoming elections than pure, regurgitated tripe!”

This just may be the first election in American History where the candidate who sits back and shuts the Hell up prevails?

When the “Third In Line For The Presidency” cried the blues that the jet furnished her was not nearly as posh or roomy as that which befits a person of her station, I immediately called members of her political party in D.C. to express my dismay over something this petty. Instead of being met with reason and common sense, what I ran into was a deluge of Party Protectionism and Bull-Shit instead?

You know, like it or not, it is just like those dark days of 1861 to 1865. Instead of all being Americans first, party affiliation has trumped the good and/or needs of the majority. And as if this were not sad enough, while our troops are fighting and bleeding in combat, their welfare has taken a back seat to vested politics!

If the status-quo continues on, the Democratic gains of late just may be obliterated by their own arrogance?

“DID I JUST HEAR SOMEONE SAY PRESIDENT Mc CAIN?”

“Never has a gift of power and trust been farted upon like it has in this election. When will we realize that “Our Nation” and her people must come first?” Does the politician serve the people, or does the people blindly serve the political party?

And last but certainly not least - “If Either Political Party Is Stupid Enough To Screw With Social Security, As I Heard On Today’s News, Then They Are Truly Courting Political Oblivion - Count Upon It!!!!”

VERITAS
Old 03-26-2008, 08:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Rick

In today's practice, if someone criticizes Obama's church for being anti-America, anti-Israel, and pro-terrorist, they will be branded as being anti-black. Yet in all actuality, the bigotry preached by his church and directed against America, Israel, and now Italy is just that: hate speech pure and simple. If a white church preached the same thing, there would be legions of protestors, led by Jesse Jackson, arm-in-arm with every other person seeking a photo-op, humming "We Shall Overcome," and "Kum-Ba-Yah." Obama doesn't bring 'hope' - he brings back the same divisive hate-mongering of Louis Farrakhan and others of the 'hate-America' crowd.

So Hillary lied about her 'heroric' dash to the bunkers, eh? Just like other wannabees, the more daring the adventure, the more likeable the person becomes, right? Except when we finally learn of the truth, then the disgust finally sets in. It seems that the art of lying was learned from her husband, - remember him - the one convicted of perjury?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default When I preach.

I don't preach politics or social issues. I tell folks about Jesus. And, that's the way it should be.
Of course I do warn everyone about people like BobK.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote