Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2021, 09:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Mike Lindell Allegedly Attacked

8-23-2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-id...024700260.html

“Mike Lindell Allegedly Attacked!?” Fri, August 20, 2021

PARTIAL - QUOTE: Police in South Dakota, said they have identified a suspect in the assault that appears to be tied to “My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell”, who said that: “He was attacked while taking photos with people at his hotel last week on 2020 election fraud claims!” “Why Does This Come As No Great Surprise To Me?”

Not knowing all of the particulars of this matter, but being well aware of the recent (relatively-speaking) spate and latitude of madness that is currently being allowed and perpetrated, by a “A Scant And Relatively Few” of Those Misguided Individuals of Absolute Power & Control”, against those “Genuine Patriots” who see “Our Constitution” as the blessing that it truly is, it comes as no surprise to me that, attacks such as the one that was recently leveled against “Mike Lindell” for exercising one of “The Cornerstones of Our Democracy (Freedom of Speech)”, would be handled in such a “Weak and Anemic Fashion!” (opinion)? But when “Any American Right or Liberty” is assaulted (and this upon any level - or at any time), in such a vicious fashion, it is not only a flagrant attack (again in my opinion) against “Each and Every American Citizen (Past, Present and Future Alike)” - WHO EVEN DARED (To Speak Their Mind) within “Our Nation” that has witnessed the countless deaths of “American Patriots Throughout Time” – men and women alike, who gave their all for you and yours, here upon “Our Blood-Drenched Shores of Liberty”, then who, and just how many of you, will cry-out in righteous indignation? For once again: “Any Such Assault - Against Any Outspoken & Patriotic American Citizen” - is a vicious and unmitigated attack against every American – “ONE AND ALL AND THROUGHOUT ALL TIMES TO COME (OPINION)!” And this, no man (or woman) who has ever basked in the glory and magnificence of this wonderful “Freedom’s Light”, has the right (nor the mandate) to do, in my opinion!! “FOR OUR MAGNIFICENT CONSTITUTION YET LIVES”, in glory “And Within the Forever- Sacred and Solid Framework of Our Bill of Rights!!”

Hardcore