The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2002, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scamp..you made me laugh..it's oh so true...

To the rest of you this wasn't my list...I was just crusin' the net lookin for something to make me laugh..before I went to sleep...an experiment my sis put me up to...gee I sure stirred up a ruckus...."remember" me to stay away from this topic from now on...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2002, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Scamp

Scamp

Now I know your plan, its okay! You don't have to go see Andy. Cops are little strange you know. He might have messed you up big time.

Keith
Old 05-09-2002, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks Keith, I guess I dodged that bullet. I suspect a Mass. Cop would slap me in irons and put me in the jailhouse just for talking this strange Western dialect; otherwise known as proper English. Maybe they?d think I was some kind of alien and have a long hard look at what they got. Best keep my yap shut as I will be in Maryland next week and that is definitely in the danger zone. LOL.
And Arrow, you get a daisy this day for putting up with us naughty boys. Shame on us bad boys.

Fair seas, Bill

Old 05-09-2002, 01:26 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Wait a minute

Now wait a minute. I've spoken to both Frisco and Beau. Both will tell you I do not have an accent. Those two left coast types have that surfer dude accent but I'm the one who's normal. (I just read what I said, I'm normal, that's funny.) Besides, if we arrested people for talking funny, Clinton would have been busted in '92. Maybe we ought to write a law about that.

I wouldn't have given anyone the wrong directions. It's those southern boys who love their farm animals so much. Around here, animals are just food that hasn't been cooked yet.

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: I can even pronounce the letter "r"!!!!!
Old 05-09-2002, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Wink Say what?

Sure Andy. I was born on a Wednesday but it wasn?t last Wednesday. This Fleet Sailor is going to ask two Army troops about another Army troop and get a straight answer? Sure, yup.

I?d ask Keith to be an independent third party to get after the facts. But then he?s Army as well and ya?ll would put a scam on him just so he?d have the back up position of having been accidentally deceived by well meaning scalawags. Aarrgg, it?s a lonely world being a Fleet Sailor in the sea of the green machine, aarrgg. And Ya?ll ought be careful about what ya say about them Southern goat ropers as they do take their animals very seriously. Real serious now, ya hear. LOL

Fair seas, Bill

Ok then, here is the litmus test, say it quick: Red Roosters romp round raspberries. Oh, sorry about that, try again another day. Snicker, snicker.