The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2007, 08:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Global Wimping!

The only thing garnering nearly as much attention these days as the ever-lasting war in the Middle East, who will carry on the banner of vested party politics into the next election, and the questionable excuses as to why fuel prices continue to soar through the upper atmosphere, is “Global Warming!”

It seems that everyone and his brother, from billionaires, through the political ranks, and down to the people being bled to death at the gas pumps, are finally getting the big picture! We are in a period of global warming that will probably end up causing the human race huge problems!

Through all of this and more, however, there are those who still see this “Potential Global Armageddon” as just another opportunity to rake in the big bucks! Granted, there are those who still bellow the call to climatic arms, but are they genuine in their concern?

Case in point: “With the realization that man’s greed and his uncaring, lack of concern for Nature, have also come the money and fame-hungry entrepreneurs who plaster their faces and their names all over the media. Some offer millions for a solution, with a plethora of stipulations attached (opinion), while others darn gallons of make-up and sob endlessly before the cameras, past awards in hand!”

However, when one attempts to offer up possible solutions to global warming, that person is immediately met with apathy, mind-picking, and a holier than thou attitude. You would think that this global warming issue, even as potentially fatal as it appears to be, is just another opportunity to the well placed to further fatten their coffers!

I know, because I tried to submit an idea that may, or may not have worked, only to run into people pressuring me for in-depth details, or offering up a disclosure form that, in my opinion, surrendered the rights to my idea to people who already had more gold than Midas Himself!

It makes me kind of wonder how many of the world’s most significant inventions, ideas and writings, were really envisioned by other (unknown) people, and not the ones who historically took credit for them? “Hmmmm?”

“Now I am not making any accusations here, just wondering out loud?”

THE TRUTH - AT LEAST AS I SEE IT?