The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2024, 10:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default All Inclusive Energy Production Claims

5-28-2024 (DREAM ON)

Be it known to all of mankind, that I, “Henry Richard Tavares” do hereby lay claim to all of the mineral and natural resources and rights that can ever or will be produced from within my own fertile imagination! Or even that which will eventually be produced from any and all energy sources known and currently unknown that have thus far been discovered upon this Tiny Planet Earth and elsewhere within the known (or virtually unknown) universe, as we now all know it!

And that the possession of these rights and privileges shall be held in perpetuity by me, and by my own heirs alone, infinitum!

And this I do by right of my own discoveries, from this date forward, and under the existing laws of mankind and universal providence itself, upon this date of 28 May 2024.

And furthermore, that all rights and privileges that issue - forth from within my own dense mind, shall be universally honored (I hope) – infinitum and from within their very own perpetuity!

And that, and so it is with all of “God’s Blessings”, that these individual rights and privileges shall remain for all of mankind to partake of or not as they so choose - infinitum!

Hardcore
Old 05-28-2024, 11:03 AM

Question What's the future look like for Americans

What's the future look like for Americans
Re: https://www.bing.com/search?q=What%2...531&showconv=1

The future for Americans holds a mix of hope and concern. Let’s explore some key aspects:

1. Population Growth:

The United States is projected to grow by nearly 79 million people in the next four decades, from about 326 million to 404 million between 2017 and 2060. The population is expected to cross the 400-million mark in 2058, growing by an average of 1.8 million people per year during this period1.

2. Global Role:

While Americans are narrowly hopeful about the country’s future, specific issues raise concerns. Six in ten adults predict that the U.S. will be less important in the world by 2050. This view is more widely held by whites and those with higher education. Democrats tend to see a diminished U.S. role more than Republicans. Additionally, many expect China’s influence to grow and potentially surpass the U.S. as the world’s main superpower2.

3. Terrorism:

For an overwhelming majority of Americans, the 9/11 terrorist attacks remain the most significant historic event in their lifetimes. Looking ahead to 2050, six in ten believe that a terrorist attack on the U.S. as bad or worse than 9/11 will definitely (12%) or probably (48%) happen. This concern is expressed across major demographic groups.

4. Other Changes:

Beyond demographics and global affairs, there are numerous other changes expected by 2050, including advancements in technology, shifts in the job market, environmental challenges, and evolving social norms3.

In summary;

The future for Americans is a complex tapestry of growth, challenges, and uncertainties. While demographic trends continue, societal, economic, and geopolitical factors will shape the path ahead.
-
As for the following - its yet to be defined:

a. How will automation impact jobs?

b. What about climate change and the environment?

c. Tell me more about technological advancements.

Currently:

The U.S. Army Demonstrates Autonomous Multi-Domain Launcher - 4 days ago

The U.S. Military Draft History May 19, 2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently:

These are the biggest global risks we face in 2024 and beyond
-
NOTE: These are the dramatic changes the U.S. is going to see by 2030 (01-17-2020)
Re: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...hanges-decade/

Have you read?
Re: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...hanges-decade/

* US life expectancy is falling – here’s why
* Where in the world are populations shrinking the fastest?
* The Earth's population is going to reach 9.8 billion by 2050
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a. It seems nobody has the answers we want to hear!
b. The world is changing and suffering major changes & waring on many fronts.
c: What's our Dystiny look like? Not just today - lets look at the next 10 - 20 years!?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote