The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2003, 12:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry More Domestic Atrocities?

For those of you with interest, personal or otherwise, in the furor about the damage claimed to be caused by some military vaccinations (and experimentations), I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this read!! "Your responses and debate are also invited!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

MORTARDUDE
Senior member # 26

Military Vaccine Woes Mount

http://www.prisonplanet.com/101303vaccines.html

Old 10-13-2003, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A word to the wise...do NOT, repeat do NOT take the flu shots anymore and for God sakes don't take those Flu-mist sprays either. There is evidence the spraying of aerosols and chemicals in the air and the flu shots are linked. Also, do a Google search on "nanobots".....they can be made smaller than a human hair and injected into your system wth a vaccination and activated to do, who knows what, by chemicals or radio signals....I am not making this up..1984 has past ..way past..

Larry
Old 10-13-2003, 02:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry et al

No it's not, 1984 just came, twenty years later than expected!!!

The Second Book that I wrote [CIVILUTION - copyrighted but yet unpublished] touches upon some scary shit between the years 2005 to 2010! Scarier yet, I wrote the thing in 1995 and it has over 700 pages covering an Orwellian-Type scenario!

Hopefully someday I will be able to get out a polished version of this book!!!

I don't cover 'nanobots' or anything on that order! But stick strictly to a world [a very possible world], considering current events in the very near future! As a matter of fact, I touch very heavily on this so-called New World Order and the One World Government envisioned by the United Nations and other organizations.

This Book "CIVILUTION" in rough draft is already copyrighted as I said, as is the first book "Destiny At Kaneohe Bay!" As a matter of fact, a large well-known publishing company expressed a little interest in the ?CIVILUTION? some time back, but feared to publish it.

Again, you would be surprised as to how much of what I said has come to past since I first penned the book in 1995!!

VERITAS
Old 10-13-2003, 04:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

go to ( if you dare )

www.prisonplanet.com

www.infowars.com

www.davidicke.com

and see how far into this we already are...

DEO VINDICE

Larry
Old 10-14-2003, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

QUOTE:

Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge visited MI5 headquarters in Britain. But Ridge said he doubted the Bush administration (nor the people of the United States either, I suspect) would create (or accept) a similar agency, because MI5's powers would be unacceptable under the U.S. Constitution.

-----------------------------

(Question - When has that ever stopped a scant few from furthering their ambitious agenda, even at the expense of ?Our Constitution??)

:cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd:

VERITAS