The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2002, 02:14 PM

Exclamation Monday Night Football

Hey I'm taking the Bear's even up. I can't do those Packer's they've kicked out a_s so many times in the past I think we are long over due.

Let's go Bear's!!!

By the way I just found out they are on Monday Night Football 3-times yes 3 times this year. Oh such joy my wife will have stroke she hates football.

Let's see what happens and how much I will have to gravel or praise our guys tomorrow.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2002, 02:25 PM

Is it football season already? I'm just gettin geared up for the Twins-Angels series.
Old 10-07-2002, 02:28 PM

Drywall,

No disrespect I hope your Team kicks the sh_t out of them. Good Luck!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-07-2002, 02:42 PM

Default Boats

Back in my youth, a long long time ago before the Vikings, I was a Packer fan. But tonight I'mm rootin for "Da Bears"
Old 10-07-2002, 03:33 PM

alway's been a bear fan even if the packers win the game I'll take the bears two to one to win the fight after the game.also love my cubs.
razz
Old 10-07-2002, 03:44 PM

Default Basketball training is already starting also

n/t
Old 10-07-2002, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

DAAAAAAA Bears!
Old 10-08-2002, 05:06 AM

I don't know who showed up last night but that wasn't the Bears. The Packer's made them look like High Schooler's and I bet those kids would have played a better game.

I'm embarassed for our Team as they played National TV and looked sooooooo bad!!! I wish it could have even been a game but the season is still young and who knows.

The Packer's are a much better team than our Bears and thats just the way it is.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-08-2002, 07:00 AM

Da Bears are very good at embarrassing their fans on Monday Night Football. I like da Bears, but I know what to expect. I wanted da Bears to win, but I took the Packers for 1 point, which won the pool for me since everyone else took da Bears.

How do y'all feel about Al Michaels as the lead announcer on MNF? I haven't listened to the audio for MNF in about nine years, because to me Michaels is an egocentric, obnoxious SOB. 'Course, now they've delayed the video about 7 seconds so the radio broadcast describes the play before the TV broadcast even shows the ball being hiked. So I just watch very few MNF games. ABC seems more concerned about repeatedly showing their supposedly dazzling graphics displays and the inside of the broadcast booth than actually broadcasting the game.

I recall one year when Michaels stated that it was "...great to be here on the north side of Chicago for this Monday night game." What a jerk.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:16 AM

JeffL

I don't like Madden or Michaels they are beyond their years and their so called expertise just agravates most everyone who listens to them.

Yes I agree the Da Bears are disappointing. We are very luck they are not 0-5 because they've really been pulling these hat tricks out of their a_s the first two games.

I don't agree with the play calling and it seems the defense forgot what they are suppose to be doing? The blown coverages really were shocking.

If I was the coach I'd have to have a sit down with the players and lay it on the line either play ball or don't show up. Jeez they stunk it up reall good last night - whew I had to change the channel I was so upset with the results.

I actually watched the ball game and saw the Giants win over Atlanta which was more exciting than that game.

My wife is thrilled they lost. She's from Chicago all her life and can't stand football. Can't understand how guy's can sit there and get so damn excited over something they have no control over. She's right! But it's something my Cousins and I did for years and I guess it won't change.

Next week will be here sooner than later so let's see how bad they can screw it up then. Monday night and all those people watched such a poor showing will be tough to swallow for awhile.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"