The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2014, 07:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Wow! What a Diversionary Stretch to excuse proven Political Liars & Deceivers, WateringHole.

Your strangely bringing: "Tricky Dickey" and some Vietnam Veterans into the discussion was/is truly weird.

And besides, I quite fortunately was never in Vietnam.

I say: "Quite fortunately" since my old outfit or The 1st of The 7th suffered about 50% casualties at LZ-Xray, and The 2nd of The 7th suffered even worse around that very same area of South Vietnam.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-19-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2014, 08:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Purposeful diversions aside, let's get back the original topic about whether Obama, Holder and such are: "Subversive or Nuts" or just despicably people divisive and more so ideologue/political/race supremacists than anything else.

Current news and reporting displaying that all alluded to are obviously more so concerned about appeasing, helping and satisfying certain foreign nations and nationals (enemies inclusive) RATHER THAN We Americans and Our Friends & Allies.

Amazingly just today some report by administration about: "Torturing" and such at American Embassies has been released, which makes USA look bad, adds fuel to the fire and encourages our many Mass-Murderous Muslim Terrorist Enemies to keep at it.

"With friends like that (re. America's current administration) who needs enemies"?

Neil