The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Bill Ww2 Friend

Bill was the kind of friend every one should have. If you needed any thing he was there. We worked for Friden Calculator and T. R. W. for 40 years, never seen him mad. Here is B-24 tail gunner Bill Duncan. (1923--2005)

Kellogg?s All-Bran and WW2
I have a friend who was WW2 tail gunner in a B-24 in England. He had a hearty breakfast of Kellogg's All-Bran before a mission over Germany. On the mission the All-Bran started to work. He was not going to fill his pants so he left his tailgunner position and went to the bomb bay doors and relieved himself. When they got back to their base he really got chewed out by the pilot. All I can think about is the German soldier looking up and plop! he gets it right in the face and said American secret weapon but it stinks.

No More Milk
This same friend, B-24 tail gunner ,returning from a mission and flying low. He was told to shoot up all hay stacks because German?s hide there tanks under them. He comes up-on a hay stack so he starts shooting at it and just as he started shooting, a cow comes walking around the corner of the hay stack. Bang, bang no more milk, no more cow.

cadetat6 Art