The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2003, 12:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Tale Of Two Borders?

All politicians talk the talk, but only the great ones walk the walk, and I sure as Hell ain?t seen no great ones lately, save for in their own minds!

Today?s front page sported two different stories, spotlighting two separate borders, many thousands of miles apart.

The first story (or is that fairytale) was entitled: ?Israelis pulling back - militants vow truce!?? Naturally, the President immediately credited this move toward harmony to Himself and his Road Map to Peace. Will he also take the blame if the whole enchilada falls apart, like a giant manure sandwich? All such attempts at a lasting peace in the Middle East prior to this time have done just that you know!

?Ah, how quickly politicos (worldwide) mug for the media and accept garlands of greatness when they perceive a personal coup! But how rapidly they pass the buck when their great ideas turn to fertilizer!?

"The other border in question is that which rests between the United States and Mexico!"

In my opinion, Mexico will settle for nothing short of an ?OPEN BORDER POLICY!? And for the record, is this not the same Mexico that refused to back the Coalition?s actions in Iraq, along with Canada and a few other part time friend$.... ?An action that is still taking American lives, while some in government now want to kiss and make up with the same people who told is to ?Go To Hell!??

Portions of the ?Drooling Political Establishment?, however, are now citing such varying factors as ?Domestic Crisis and Terrorist Concerns? as (part of) the reasoning behind strained relations between our two nations (US & MEX.)? These ?Sailboats of State? blow only in a vested direction, and are vowing to do ?WHATEVER IT TAKES? to rectify the situation. ?And that may, after all. be what got us into this predicament to start with!??

I can think of a dozen reasons for U.S. ire, including Mexico telling us to go to Hell in Gulf War II, massive illegal immigration, enticing away U.S. Business with near slave labor promises and few (if any) restrictions, and of course NAFTA, the granddaddy of all intentional screw-ups!

All of these have, and continue to exacerbate the problem, while the same politicos who talked tough at the onset of Gulf War II, now seek to kiss the feet of our two-faced friends around the world!

I think that a local politician put it far better than I ever could, however, when he said, and I quote: ?Domestic Crisis and Terrorist Concerns have clipped dreams of "Building a Bi-National Collaboration!? I mean what the Hell; we have NAFTA, The European Commonwealth, the New Asian Alliances etc.! So why stop there in creating more ?New World - Economic Super Powers? to erode our own economy further, and at our own expense and initiated by our own leaders, no less!

And while you are at it, why not hand the world (each and every stinking little nation) the ?Big Bomb!? World wide, mutually assured destruction, and all of that idiotic nonsense!

In my opinion, we are well (or is that sadly) on the way to that ?New World Order? and/or ?One World Government?, with the UN at it?s head, our military on 24/7 call, and Belgium supplying the executioners axe! (George Orwell?s 1984 Lives, unfortunately!!)

?Do I hear any nominations for a new Big Brother, or need I ask!??

?It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world!? (George Washington - 1796)

Some now, however, would dig up Old George and put him on trial for high crimes in Belgium!! They would also (conveniently) erase other parts of our heritage and written wisdom, as well as the magnificent Americans who authored our freedoms and our liberties! (These of course, are but my personal opinions!!)

VERITAS :cd: