The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2005, 03:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry United Nations Crying The Blues Over Pakistan!

?Amazing, just simply amazing!?

With the indignation still reverberating off of the walls at the U.N. over their mishandling of funds, the audacity of this organization is not to be believed? Playing the race and sympathy cards for all that they are worth, the ?Kofi Clutch? is imploring the world (Mostly the United States I suspect) to anti-up until it hurts!

Well, for the information of the U.N., we just got through with our own series of emergencies. And should yet another natural disaster slam into us and considering the fact that we support half the planet in one way or another already, who then will come to our aid? (Close Your Eyes!!)

The foreign offers of help that were forthcoming after Katrina were meager and political in nature at best. No where near the outpouring of blood, sweat, tears and cash that we have come up with when the shoe is on the other foot!

And as far as Kofi Anon and his pompous cretins out there on the East River are concerned, might I suggest that they jump in and take a dip, pollution and all! Not the River?s pollution, but rather the pollution that will add to the flow as a result of their greed, malfeasance, malignant egos, and unwashed asses! (opinion)

To make a long story short, the U.N. is claiming that unless they get some big bucks, and soon, the helicopters that are ferrying supplies to Pakistan will be grounded! So what happened to all of that relief money that was mentioned in the news of late? The big bucks that were allegedly misappropriated! ?I guess that the good life don?t come cheap, now does it??

Well, winter is fast approaching this region, and the concerns just may be genuine. Some two million will soon face the lack of food in Pakistan, and many more are likely to face the elements with substandard or no shelter - sought of like many of our own people are now facing due to Oil Company Greed and governmental shortsightedness!

?So here we have a genuine quandary!? With some $116,000,000 in cash and pledges toward Pakistani Earthquake Relief, and that is only about 20% of the total amount that the U.N. says is needed, the U.N. has run into a roadblock of truth - In other words, many want to know just where this money is going, and to the dollar at that! ?Gee, I wonder why, considering past United Nations? performances??

Apparently, the bite is on to supply at least 40 more good-sized helicopters. And of course, after these are supplied (most of them by us I?ll wager), then the cry will go out for the cargo to fill them, money to run them, and millions more for U.N. permission to fly them into country! And all of this while Kofi prances his stuff and claims to be the prime mover and shaker!! (another opinion)

You know, if it wasn?t for the bullshit that the U.N. and some of its membership has handed us over the years, coupled with the fact that during our own time of need, the U.N. has caused us no end of grief, then maybe I could even sympathize with this organization!

Hey, I have an idea - why don?t we turn over all of those unpaid IOUs that we have been gifted with over the last century or so, to the U.N.! If they can collect on them, they will have more than enough money to handle any emergency! ?Hell, there might even be enough left to keep many of those U.N. high-steppers in caviar and champagne well into the next century!?

I am sure that while Pakistan is suffering, and many of our own people are also going without, those who call the United Nations Building home are not wanting for one damned thing! ?They never have, and they never will, just so long as we foot the tab!?

And for the record, should we again come through in the world?s time of need, I can almost guarantee you, that the U.N. will once again urinate into our faces when they get off their pompous asses, and back on their feet! ?COUNT UPON IT!?