Mitt wins
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2007, 06:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hillary vs whoever....doesn't matter,

Hillary wins.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Arrow

I personally don't think that Mitt Romney will gain the GOP nomination. One of the strongest parts of the GOP is the Christian voting bloc, and most of them are suspicious of the tenets of the Mormon religion. Although they, the LDS, claim to be "chrisitian," their doctrine, tenets, and belief system all run contradictory to the basic positions as espoused by the major Christian denominations.

Rudy Giuliani will probably get the nomination for the GOP. And for da dims, it will be an ongoing cat-fight between Hillary and Obama-mama, with each trying to out "left" the other. Coyote Ugly will probably get the nod from da dims, but all the negativity that will have been generated during the primary season will doom her chances for the White House.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-01-2007, 07:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boy Scout,

Wish I had your optimisim....and this coming from an optimist. If Hillary gets the nomination, which I can't imagine her not, I'd about bet my retirement she'll win. I think it will be a landslide. Yes, I know, maybe the media is tooting her horn in HOPES and PRAYERS she gets it and is that popular, but I have a sinking feeling. Many, many, many, people want to see Bill back in the Whore House, sorry, White House, and they will vote for her to see that happen.

Hope your right.

Pack

Old 02-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

I'll bring this back to say, "I TOLD YOU SO"
Old 02-01-2007, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Please do....hope your right.

Pack

Old 02-01-2007, 12:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

There is a long way to go and many, many events to come. Obama has no chance except with Hollywood and other symbolists, n? the screechin left hand side of the DNC tent wants Hil, hung, drawn, skinned and quartered. King Teddy?s steam roller-squish machine is out of commission momentarily but not out of the runnin and only lacks an android yes-man to put to the head of the pack, same as last time. As always, King Teddy will let the high-speed barracudas do their mutual cannibalism trip take its toll, n? then let er? rip.

Events will tell the tale and anything can happen. Ha, never a dull moment and as of this AM mega Liberal SF Mayor Gavin Newsom, done been exposed screwin the hired help- wife of his front man-campaign manager.
Ay-yi,yi, big doins over yonner that, in fact, are really just more of same old-same old SF ?tradition?, but can be very influential when amplified to the national scale.

Newsom?s act of givin the finger to the Cal legislature and making his own rules up as he goes stung the Demos last Pres. election and this new bit of office desk lust n? screwin clearly identifies Newsom as the Dilbert that will always find the trip flairs n? set em off.
I suspect that Pelosi will pitch his butt into briar patch now and get a less ?liberal? Mayor taking charge of things n? things at the 8th District theater matinee.

Scamp
Old 02-01-2007, 04:24 PM

I think Edwards is going to sneak in the back door and steal it from all of them.Not what I want,really, but I think it's possible