The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2004, 07:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Question Vietnam War Before 1964

The Vietnam War actually started in 1954, yes, 1954. Does anybody know anyone that fought in Vietnam before 1964?
The Army Identifies the Vietnam War started in December 1961.
If anyone out there participated in the Vietnam War while serving on a ship in the air or batteling Those B's in the North while running through Agent Orange or Agent Blue infested jungles before 1964 please let me know. Both Agent Orange and Agent Blue was used from 1961 on to I believe 1971 or 1972. I have a lot of documentation concerning that era. Some of my fellow Veteran's didn't get recogonized for teaching the South how to use weapons and being shot, dismembered or killed while doing so. These same Veteran's fought side by side with them also.
Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2004, 11:49 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Travis,

Welcome to the site. Do you have awebsite for the documentation you have? I would like to see it and maybe put a link here on the site to it.

Yes I am aware that we had people in Vietnam in the early '60's. There was a Marine I visited frequently in a VA hospital that was in country early on. I no longer have his addresshe was sent to another hospital and we lost track of each other.

Any documented info you have that you can link us to would be appreciated. I will be more than happy to give it a read.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 01-15-2004, 01:20 PM

Default Vietnam War before 1964 to Little Sparrow

I just got back from town. I'll put links to the documents on my website within the next two hours. It's 2:10 MST now. It should be up there by or before 4:00 PM.
I put this feeler out to see if there would be any inquiries. Since there are I'll list them. Thanks Little Sparrow for being interested. I just hope a lot more of our fellow Veteran's will get on-board because Somehow this has been swept under the table all these years and a lot of families who lost loved ones or have had disabilities during this era have just been SOL until all the Veteran's realized they had to fight for the rights they all so justly deserve.
Travis

Old 01-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Travis

Welcome.

Ron
Old 01-15-2004, 02:05 PM

Thanks Ron, It's good to be here. I hope we can all make a differance this year, 2004. It looks good.
Travis

Old 01-15-2004, 03:20 PM

Travis,

Welcome aboard, and you came in real good.

I would like to see the list also.

I was there for 3 1/2 years all totaled , on board ship and on land. Mostly CRB and TSN air bases.

once again WELCOME ABOARD ..

enough.......... ( Travis, that is my signature on here )
Old 01-15-2004, 03:30 PM

Reeb;
Thanks for the reply and the welcome. I did shore bombardment back in 62 & 63 there while serving on the USS Bausell DD 845. The Bausell was the first ship to be equipped with ICBM's in Bremmerton, Washington back in 1960 & 61 especially for confrontations like Vietnam. We had Commodore Crutcher aboard our ship and we were the Flagship. We were among the first and we were swept under the rug.
I just finished updating my website with the links to that era at 4:20 MST.
Thanks again and I'll do everything I can to keep my side informed.
Travis

Old 01-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default make a difference.

Travis, what are we making a difference in? I got the same socks on, theres a difference.

Ron
Old 01-15-2004, 05:01 PM

Ron;
OK. The difference is, & believe me, I'm homeless, 60, on disability, living in my van in an RV Park in SD. I have wireless Internet, no phone, my kid's love me, they don't understand me. I'm eating all the pills I can to stay alive long enough to keep my kid's from having to go through life living the way I do.
I truly believe that if us Veterian's stick together and follow a few guidelines we can get rid of the sorry pieces of sh.. that think they can control the people. By GOD this Nation was built & by GOD us Veterian's will see to it that no one is left behind. NO ONE. I went to Captain Solziers funeral in Sturgis, SD and the only speaker at his funeral that made any sense for this mans death was The Lt. General. I was sicken at listening to Tom Daschle talking about picking up a piece of paper off the ground that some kid had put five words on and he decided at that time to write a poem. MY GOD, A Captain lay dead in a closed coffin at his feet and that piece of paper came to his mind with 5 words from a child. Sheesh. I'm sorry, The difference is let us stick together and stop stuff like this. Bare with me. There is a VVB & Veterian's Coalition Info at my Website. I don't care to make money from my site. It's been there for more than 2 years & I've never made a penny off it. I live on my disability. The fact is, I can get a point across there. Yes Ron, there is a Communist. We've just got to stop them from controlling our kid's in school. We've got to VOTE. We've got to put a stop to the leftest that can't see the righteous.
Regards,
Travis

Old 01-15-2004, 06:34 PM

Default Glad you like chocolate chip cookies

Travis, Glad you have a sense of dignity (and a sense of humor )

I was living in Bremerton, WA in 1960, 1961; I'm a Navy kid; but also it was my peers that fought in the bulk of the Vietnam war.

See about Section 8 Housing or other rent/purchase subsidy; you shouldn't have to be homeless!

By the way, I believe 'Gulf War Syndrome' has been going on for at least 50 years. . . that which is from 2-butoxyethanol, anyway. (Since I began learning about ethylene glycol ethers, and spoke to a wife of a 3 time Vietnam tour vet ... he had the 'leathery skin' where he tucked his gun in his belt - plus other odd symptoms, too; and then learned from the chemical companies that ethylene glycol ethers have been in widespread use since the 1950's)

Keep an ear open for that, too. Here's what to ask to have checked in your blood:

valdezlink.com/computer_car.htm

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *