The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2023, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A.I. [Artificial Intelligence]

5-30-2023

Could mankind soon become inconsequential in the overall scheme of things - and is the human brain itself - fast becoming a thing of the past? And if this sounds a little-bit hokie (or even outlandish) to you, then I once again invite you to re-examine the advancements in the field of artificial intelligence of late?

And now think (really think) about a few of those old 50s and 60s television shows that portrayed computers (and robots) as doing all of our thinking for us, and conducting our everyday affairs and functions, to a point in fact, where humanity becomes almost inconsequential to even existence itself?

To partially quote An Old Star Trek Episode -“Computers Make Excellent Servants of Mankind, I However, Have No Desire To Ever Serve Under One!” (Now just you think about that for a moment?)

And also, could the day soon be close at hand when, like “The Illustrious Doctor Benjamin Rush (1746-1813) once said” “Where there is no law, there is no liberty!”

Hardcore

“ Donald J. TRUMP 2024” - Isn’t is about time that functionality, love of country and even proficiency, once again enter back into the drama of state!! (by hrt, 30 May, 2023)