The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2023, 12:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Dear Presidents Trump & Biden etc

6-1-2023

Once again, and knowing full well of your worthwhile plans to acknowledge the two-hundred and fiftieth year anniversary of our magnificent (and eternal) United States of America, is there anything more (at all) that my family (and I) can do to get involved?

“As I have stated before”, my wife Brenda Sue (Morgan) Tavares, originally from Albemarle, North Carolina, is a member of The D.A.R. (the Daughters of The American Revolution) and verifiably had kin that fought for “Our Great Nation”, all the way back to the French and Indian War (1755) as well! And as a matter of fact, her uncle (Corporal Melvin Hampton Morgan) is still buried somewhere out there in North Korea, where he died as a P.O.W, away back on 6 December 1950 - he was with The Twenty-Fourth Infantry Division I believe (body never repatriated)!

And My Dad, Henry P. Tavares, had three beachheads and six battle stars in World War II, along with all of our other relatives who fought valiantly for “Our Wonderful Nation!” And this is my second communication to you on this matter (with no response) thus far!

As a matter of fact, I am getting a little bit disturbed over your apparent lack of concern for those who gave their all in service to “Our Gallant Country!” For without them, and without the sacrifices of men (and women like these - and all the way back to the year seventeen-seventy six - and long before that as well), there might be no nation left here at all –

“And Just How Quickly - A Few Of These Callous, Hard-Hearted, And Even Politically-Bent Creatures of Convenience and Self-indulgence - Tend To Forget!?”

Hardcore