The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2002, 06:48 AM

Default Aussie women

Her side of the story:

He was in an odd mood Saturday night. We planned to meet at a pub for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. He didn't say anything about it. The conversation was very slow going so I thought we would go off somewhere more intimate where we could talk more privately.

We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me. I asked him, but he said no. I wasn't really sure, so anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply. He just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything, This was really worrying me.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say it's all over between us.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he responded to my advances and we made mad, passionate love. But, he still seemed really distracted. Afterwards, I wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep. I don't know what to do any more. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else and that my life is a disaster.

His side of the story:

Australia lost the rugby. But I had good sex Saturday night
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links