The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2002, 08:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpster makes it easy...

...with the new, and improved formula designed by none other then the Gimpster, Champean of the fightin men, even I is able to cut, and paste with the greatest of ease to all those nice e-mail addresses he put up... so on with the show...
...Round 2 to us....ding... ding

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2002, 10:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sorry, Andy

I have been out of town and am late to the fray. I will send letters. Those sorry SOB's can't get away with this.
Old 06-24-2002, 05:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Got one off friday,

to Sen. Jay Rockefellar who is the head of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee. Got a reply back that he only answer's constituents due to him being so busy. I replied that since my mother lives in WVa, and she is the wife of a deceased WWII vet and the mother of 2 Vietnam Vets, she has a direct interest in this case. I asked him to respond to me, care of her and gave her WVa address. Lets see if this works.

Will be fireing off to Linsey Grahm, Fritz" Foghorn Leghorn" Hollings, and Strom's office today.

If any of this works, I would love to see the look on those VARO bastards faces when they start getting inquires from Congress people from all over America.

Forward Men! (and ladies)

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 06-24-2002, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Post Better news

Got a phone call from an aid to Sen. Kerry. He said this had to be a screw up, I agreed. He gave me the phone numbers of two heavy hitters inside the system and suggested I call. They're both at a seminar in Marblehead, a lovely little town on the coast with great hotel bars - been there for seminars myslef. I'll contact them when their back in their offices and sober.

My Rep a guy named Olver has a sweet sounding young lady who called. She said this situation was insane and would get on it. Told her about the newspaper intervew and said I'd make a point of telling the paper how caring Olver and his staff are When things were cleared up.

Still waiting on a whole lot of other e-mails.
Hope no one things I'm all depressed about this. I know I'm going to win. This whole thing just makes me mad as hell and made me really want to fight. If I was healthier I'd be in Boston with my hands on someone neck. (No not in the Combat Zone. Hands might be a little lower, if I were there.)

Stay healthy and thanks again everyone,
Andy
Old 06-24-2002, 12:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andrew,

That's the thing, anger and frustration. I think all of us are confident that you are going to easily get back your rating, it's just the shit they put you through, and the hoops they make you jump through, just to get what you have earned back. It's frigging disgusting. I just hope you get it back before Doc, Shirley, Deb and I get there so we can help you spend all that back money!

Been to the Combat Zone, interesting place. Same same "the Block" in Baltimore.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 06-24-2002, 04:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Money,

Did you say money.
I thought all this was done for justice. If money is involved I demand a report on the party.
Andy,
Just a little quote, "Vengenance is mine thus saith the Lord." No violence

Keith
Old 06-25-2002, 04:57 PM

Default Hey Andy,

It's me, the Gimp.

I'm up in Atlanta visiting with my Sons' family cause my grandson had to undergo eye surgery. I had to sign up using a "new" handle because I forgot my password and all that other crap you're suposed to remember to log from different locations. What-tha-hell, I got a serious case of CRS anyway, ya know? Just checkin on your progress with Senator Kerry and Congressman Olver---sounds like they've got things working in the right direction. I'm with Packo on this one though, seems like those jerks at the VA go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make our lives as miserable as they can and it makes ME mad as hell because it takes them FOREVER to straighten out a screw up. Keep us posted on how they handle your situation cause we can STILL come up there and KICK some Federal BUTTS if that's what it takes!

Later,

Gimp
Old 06-25-2002, 06:51 PM

Default I requested letters here:

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread....000#post823000

It's in an existing thread inquiring what Glocktalk members are V-Vets. RKBA people are frequent letter writers, and every little bit helps, right?
m
Old 07-03-2002, 01:34 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Question Great news (?)

First, I'd like to thank all of you again for your words and thoughts both written and spoken.

It appears that my case has been resolved kind of, sort of, probably. I'm a little confused.

A very thick letter from a very thick person at the VA arrived today. My cancer is listed as 100% disabling but temporary. They will want to have me examined again 6 months after the current treatments are done.

HOWEVER, because I have incurable cancer, I will always have the residual effects which means (to them) that I'm unemployable thus, permanently and totally disabled. Temporary 100% for cancer should normally be 40% but because of the cancer permanent 100%. Hello?

Doesn't this sound the begining of a skit by George Carlin? Guess I'm happy and matters have been cleared up? But I sure hope someone(s) at the VA cuts back on their medications.
Thanks again to everyone.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 07-03-2002, 01:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sadly

I know exactly what they are talking about. Vietnam messed up my brain but the VA finished it. Congrats.