am laughing and rolling on the floor.....LOL LOL LOL

ROTFLPIMP...

larry
Old 04-29-2004, 07:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Fred

Fred,

There is a little down in Northern Idaho, just past Hope, Idaho, its called "Beyond Hope, Idaho."

Kinda reminds me of the whole bunch. Or as they say down south, "You all."

Keith

P.S. All I can do is pray.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

We have a place here in Carter County called The Bitter End. If you ever went there you would agree. Hal didn't have time to show us everywhere around Normandy so we missed Bugscuffle. Wasn't Clinton from Hope, Ark? Mebbe he shoud have moved Beyond Hope.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:25 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Out in West Texas

There is a small town called named Earth Texas, the real estate office advertises "This is your spot on Earth". But we all know that Psyco Mountain was as close to heaven as we could have gotten last week and still be here this week. Thanks again for allowing me the pleasure of meeting you guys. Damned sandstorms comming thru again.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

some more things I remember..

lots of great hunting and fishing stories...folks that can make guns, pistols, knives, armor, and swords from scratch...trout fish farmers....in-depth discussions about astrology, car repair, truck engines, police work, interior design, and psychology.......more war stories than u can possibly imagine...one of the best radio stations I have ever heard...perfect weather.....great food..including 15 bean soup with 5 kinds of hot peppers ( thanks to "Smittay" )...Sid's cooking with a tractor harrow disk ( a very large "wok" ) and "large" custom made spatula .... he is a great chef !!!...John's ( DMZ-LT ) humor...learning to play shuffleboard with the pros and holding my own...shooting a handgun for the first time since 1970....discussions about Army EOD work and the latest on plastic mines...a very well stocked bar ( altho I only drank beer )..
a 60 foot drop off the back of Sid's cabin where he works on a scafffold and John cannot go.....meeting Mustache Mike ( one time manager of a third world hillbilly bar )......

more later..

Larry
Old 04-30-2004, 05:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
Now I remember......You made everyone come over to the bon fire to see the happy face winking on that ladies underware. Also as far as pictures go of any females ( Mama didnt raise a fool ) I didnt take any, Cant afford another divorce. But I will send you a copy of what I took. PM me with your address
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-30-2004, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Par tay

Larry just posted a very good synopsis of what reminded me of a frat party reunion, (University of War). Thanks for reminding me of the harrow disk, I?m going to get my brother-in-law to make one.

Now I?ve been reading these posts and just have to make a comment. Gracie is a very nice girl. If you spent some time closely listening to her you?d know she?s just a good friendly Southern girl, that?s not a bad thing. ?The Bartender?, ?The Underwear Girl?, appear to be demeaning terms. Most of us are Alpha males, we should have a great deal of respect for an Alpha female. That said, it would have been nice if just one of you SOB?s had helped me when I asked for some help! (Yes, I?m beyond help.)

Bob, think I might need a copy of those photos too. Send you a note soon.

John, I have your beer and ale. Just walking into the liquor store I could hear my liver saying, ?Noooooooo?!

Stay healthy,
Andy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0164.jpg (129.0 KB, 42 views)
Old 04-30-2004, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy :

what kind of help ?

Gracie has an IQ of 152 and besides bartending ( 2 days a week ) has an interior decorating / remodeling / repair business and custom art framing business. She has taken many college courses in psychology and criminal law. She was able to explain Vedic astrology to me as well....

Larry
Old 04-30-2004, 07:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Could've ,...

...did a Sid,...

...today at Sid's favorite store, Home Depot,...

...went in to return two gate springs as they were not strong enough to close the gates on the deck I built, and but of course I was wearing the tee-shirt with the "Psycovets" motto (courtisy of Frank, AKA Xgrunt), "Heavily medicated for your protection" on front, and logo on the rear, Thank you DMZ for washing it in hot water, and shrinking it to my size,...

... but anyway, I went in to swap the springs, and pick up some ant traps, and some citronella oil for the huracaine lamps, and all went well until I went looking for the lamp oil, and it only took about 40 minutes for them to locate it, and then it was on the top pallet on top of the shadow shelf 3 stories up, the problem was some lady wanted on of those mosquito propane things, and it was also up on the 3rd story shelf, but the asshole who put it up the had the pallet facing the wrong way, and the driver couldn't get the forklift forks under it, so after asking 6 different clerks where it was in the first place, and absolutly no one knew where the lamp oil was, and wasting 30 minutes finding it, (but they were extremly courtious, and helpful, and I attribute that to the shirt, they kept apoligizing every other minute), so to make a long story short, they brought out this fax with a picture of Sid although unrecognizable facially, the shirt matched, and there was an all points bulletin faxed to everystore nationwide to be on the lookout for any, and all members of the terrorist organization,...

..so all, and all I enjoyed my trip to the store as I had them pull down a whole pallet of this shit that they should have already had out for summer, and when they asked me how many I wanted, I said "ahhh, never mind", and walked away,...

...paid for the springs, and ant traps, and left,...

...But they were just so nice to me the whole time,...

...This is just gonna get better, and better,...

... I want a 3X5 flag, complete with logo, and motto to put in my front yard, kinda of a modern jolly rodger to keep the neighborhood on it's toes,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 05-01-2004, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Holy Hardware BATMAN!!!
I think I'll put on my psycovet shirt and hat and head over to the Home Depot
Bob K

God bless the ACLU